Pics of Warn Rock Crawler rear bumpers needed,(W/ 2" hidden hitch) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Pics of Warn Rock Crawler rear bumpers needed,(W/ 2" hidden hitch)

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 09-16-2005, 06:16 PM   #1
treehugger

Pics of Warn Rock Crawler rear bumpers needed,(W/ 2" hidden hitch)

I have a Warn Rock Crawler front bumper and am looking to get a rear one to match. I have a 2" hidden hitch so pics including that setup or similar would be great.
Also recommendations for/or against the tire carrier are appreciated.

Unread 09-16-2005, 08:03 PM   #2
bigpaulbowski

Unread 09-17-2005, 07:09 AM   #3
treehugger

Thanks for the pics! I'm concerned about the mounting of the bumper interfearing with the hidden hitch mounting, and the close up of the right side is just what I needed. I have read some people have had trouble mounting the bumper. Read talk of having to drop the gas tank??? Did you run into this?
Unread 09-17-2005, 10:15 AM   #4
SGT Superman
2000 WJ 

Just get a bumper that has a hitch in it and sell your hidden hitch.
Green Jeep Club Member #174
GO COUGS!
SGT Superman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2005, 02:52 PM   #5
bondo303

I have this bumper and I needed to drop the gas tank. Some people have done it without but it is just easy enough to just drop the tank. Gives you more room to work. Just put a floor jack under it and take off the 4 bolts in the back and 2 in the front (this is how it was on my 02 TJ) and just lower the tank. Just be careful to watch the lines as you lower it.

-Bondo

48 CJ2A
bondo303 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.