Pic of Duratracs on 18" Wheels - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Pic of Duratracs on 18" Wheels

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 10-25-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
thirstypirate
2007 JK Wrangler 

Pic of Duratracs on 18" Wheels

I'm about to pull the trigger on 275/70/r18's for my 07 Sahara. It has the factory 18" wheels and I'd really like to see what they look like before I drop the $250 per tire.

I'll be driving about 90% on road but I'm expecting another winter of heavy snow. Will load range E be problematic?

Thanks in advance

thirstypirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #2
somfukinguy
1981 CJ8 

Wow ! i was hoping for the same thing because the duratracs are suppost to bad azz in the snow and ice.....guess no takers....I dont want to run a 35 inch tires...275/70/18 should be perfect
somfukinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2012, 02:52 PM   #3
somfukinguy
1981 CJ8 

did you get these? if you did can you post a pic for me and tell me what you think of them.
somfukinguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2012, 05:40 AM   #4
thirstypirate
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by somfukinguy View Post
did you get these? if you did can you post a pic for me and tell me what you think of them.
Here you go.

thirstypirate is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.