Photoshop Request: ZJ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Photoshop Request: ZJ

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 09-24-2009, 09:48 PM   #1
MoonyJohn
Mountain Climber

2008 JK Wrangler 

Photoshop Request: ZJ

Hey guys, i cant photoshop for crap so I need your help. I want my jeep to have the black trim of where the cladding usually is, and over the fender all black. Im going to be painting the cladding area black, and then painting the fender line too. Derek over on malcrawlin has what im looking for, just want to see it on my jeep before i make up my mind

"Water covers 3/4 of the earth, Jeep covers the rest"
MoonyJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2009, 09:40 AM   #2
ISUzj
2005 WK 

sounds like my jeep......minus the cladding...and I guess my fenders are liner and not paint...I can't photoshop either...but this is mine

Picasa Web Albums - Kyle
~~[_---_____---_\-\\\\\\-\
~~~(o) )-o---(o) )-o---) )
94ZJ 5.2 Red; Rusty's 3" Coils,Skyjacker hydro's, Brush Guard, Custom Rear Bumper, Custom Roof Rack, KVG Quick Discos, 31-10.50-15's DAYTON TIMBERLINE A/T OBA 2 Gallon tank
Can't buy it? BUILD IT!! Do it cheap too cuz your in college

My Build Thread Align your jeep yourself B N B#175
ISUzj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.