Photoshop Request Thread - Page 489 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Photoshop Request Thread

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Jeep Wrangler Framless, Bowless, Trektops 92-95 YJ, 97-06 TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 07-01-2013, 04:13 PM   #7321
en480c4
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMedic82
Here you go! Surprisingly, that doesn't look too bad. Maybe a little black paint sprayed on the chrome, but I like it

Honestly, I wouldn't change too much on your jeep. I think it looks awesome just the way it is.
Thanks... Great chop!!!

I loved the original JT concept with the white steelies, and really like Dr. Marneus' Wagoneer where he went to the original white steelies with the chrome dog dishes. So I thought the combo would be a cool retro look. I do like the Mopar winter wheels, but not as much as the smooth wheels with the dog dishes.

And thanks for the kind words. I do like the Jeep quite a bit just the way it is. The wheels are the only thing I waffled on planning my build. I think your chop shows I would've been fine either way, but that the pain in making the change now probably isn't worth it.

Thanks again!
Ian

Unread 07-01-2013, 04:45 PM   #7322
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineda22 View Post
hey firemedic i was lookin to see what my tj would look like in military sand monstaliner and maby also in od green? with center part of hood black and window frame black if you get a chance thanks! (only pics i have ive removed the monster sticker and have a PSC hood louver kit installed)

Here you go! I'm not too stoked on how the final pic turned out, but it was being a slight pita for some reason You get the idea anyways I like the OD green by the way. Looks good.

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:22 PM   #7323
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by plumber1 View Post
Can you Great Photoshop guys put these wheels on my Rubi. I would do it but I have f'ing idea who this shi$$ works Thanks

Here you go!

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:36 PM   #7324
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Holy cow not be greedy but can put some white Genrights on my Rubicon above
Ok, back to you man. Here you go.
That actually looks alright. I thought you were crazy there for a minute edit: Nothing wrong with the colors, but I knew this combo reminded me of something. As bad as I hate to say it, it reminds me of a Suzuki Samurai.

Unread 07-01-2013, 05:44 PM   #7325
pineda22
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMedic82 View Post

Here you go! I'm not too stoked on how the final pic turned out, but it was being a slight pita for some reason You get the idea anyways I like the OD green by the way. Looks good.

thanks! now im even more torn on which color to go with haha
If it dont fit.....force it. if it breaks.....it needed replaced anyway
pineda22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013, 05:58 PM   #7326
plumber1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Can you Great Photoshop guys put these wheels on my Rubi. I would do it but I have f'ing idea who this shi$$ works Thanks
Hey THANKS A LOT that is just what I was hoping for. But now I like them both but I think I will be going with the middle ones

White Jeep Club #224
plumber1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2013, 06:36 PM   #7327
The_Dealer
2003 KJ Liberty 

Quote:

Here you go! Slapped the Genrights on there for you

sweet thanks, could you add some psc trail corners(not full corners)
Unread 07-01-2013, 06:58 PM   #7328
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dealer View Post
sweet thanks, could you add some psc trail corners(not full corners)
Yeah, no problem. Here you go. Didn't know what color so I went with both.

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #7329
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Hold on I've got this all jacked up
Unread 07-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #7330
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Ok, here's the pic you were looking for. Had a little confusion going on lol. I thought the white fender, blue jeep request was a little odd.

Unread 07-01-2013, 07:40 PM   #7331
The_Dealer
2003 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Ok, here's the pic you were looking for. Had a little confusion going on lol. I thought the white fender, blue jeep request was a little odd.

sweet thanks, now I know what my next mods are
Unread 07-01-2013, 07:50 PM   #7332
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Holy cow not be greedy but can put some white Genrights on my Rubicon above

Ok, now I have it straight I think Here you go man.

Unread 07-02-2013, 01:08 PM   #7333
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

My buddy is wondering if someone could photoshop his sahara fender flares and sahara rocker guards black for him. Also could you do a second picture that also has the Jeep grill and hartop black too. Thank you.
brian-tj.jpg

midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 01:31 PM   #7334
Cavasar
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Fire this is an old pic because I haven't had the top on in a while, but can you tint my windows? Three requests: 1) limo tint doors/hard top 2) lighter tint doors/top 3) light tint doors & limo top
Unread 07-03-2013, 09:41 AM   #7335
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavasar View Post
Hey Fire this is an old pic because I haven't had the top on in a while, but can you tint my windows? Three requests: 1) limo tint doors/hard top 2) lighter tint doors/top 3) light tint doors & limo top
Yep, here you go man. The first pic is 5% front and rear. The second is 20% front and rear, and the third is 20% front and 5% rear. I actually did window tinting back in the day for a local audio shop, so I have a pretty good idea on the percentage I just picked 20% because 35% just seems pointlessly clear, unless that's as dark as you can go where you live. If so, we can change it up

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.