Photoshop Request Thread - Page 487 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Photoshop Request Thread

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 06-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #7291
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Carter02 View Post
Hey Medic! When ever you get around to it, which I know it might be awhile since you are the man... could you add the following:

And then maybe one with the metal cloaks

I would like the front and rear fenders to match the jeep color, but maybe gray-charcoal rockers?

Now I know that is a lot, so just do it WHENEVER you get the time, I am in no rush!

Also, if you don't mind, could you throw these in there as well?

Like I said, take your time!

Here you go man. It's a little sketch, but you get the idea

Unread 06-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #7292
97Carter02
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMedic82 View Post
Here you go man. It's a little sketch, but you get the idea
DUDE, you are the man! I appreciate it!
(o)_)--(o)_)--o-)_)
97Carter02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #7293
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Yeah no kiddin! I just thought the same thing. Oh well, I'll make something work
I wasnt saying take the roll cage off and put it on mine haha if you can just make that jeep khaki and then do some roll bar colors that you think will look good thats fine! hope its not too much work haha Thanks!
dakota123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013, 08:27 PM   #7294
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota123 View Post
I saw a jeep the other day with it and thought it looked good. And was wondering how black would look for the front on mine couldnt really picture it looking good. i was actually going to plastidip it to see but then found this thread. As for another color that looks good with it i was thinking bout getting a roll cage put in but dont know what accent colors would look good with khaki.
When I started to search around for an easier pic to work with, I came across Idaho-Jeep's khaki TJ and I figured this would give a fairly decent idea. Btw, I wouldn't change a damn thing about his jeep. That thing looks sweet! Simple and clean

Here's few colors I just randomly picked. I don't think it looks bad. It's different If I was dead set on putting color up there, it would be one of these.

And one in black.

Oh and here's another one I found.

Unread 06-27-2013, 11:21 PM   #7295
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
When I started to search around for an easier pic to work with, I came across Idaho-Jeep's khaki TJ and I figured this would give a fairly decent idea. Btw, I wouldn't change a damn thing about his jeep. That thing looks sweet! Simple and clean

Here's few colors I just randomly picked. I don't think it looks bad. It's different If I was dead set on putting color up there, it would be one of these.

And one in black.

Oh and here's another one I found.

Dude you are the man! Thank you! I think i like the green a lot and i could do a matching interior too with it. I like it cus its a little different
Unread 06-28-2013, 09:07 AM   #7296
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
DUDE, you are the man! I appreciate it!
No problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota123 View Post
Dude you are the man! Thank you! I think i like the green a lot and i could do a matching interior too with it. I like it cus its a little different
I agree. That green was my first first pick too. With a some green in other places to match, that could look pretty sweet.
Unread 06-28-2013, 10:52 AM   #7297
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ View Post
Here's a Request I'd like to have filled

Small lift 2-3" range 33's or 35's (Rock Crawler wheels) Front & Rear Tube Fenders with Crusher Corners and Rock sliders Black hard top , Black Armor and Rendering with Body colored armor and Black top

Here you go! I know it doesn't appear to be lifted by the way I photoshopped it, but it was lifted about 2 inches. Judge the lift from the fender/tire gap not the background.

Unread 06-28-2013, 12:36 PM   #7298
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

Here you go! I know it doesn't appear to be lifted by the way I photoshopped it, but it was lifted about 2 inches. Judge the lift from the fender/tire gap not the background.

Thanks your good. Any way to do the armor color matched to the armor ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Unread 06-28-2013, 12:59 PM   #7299
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Black Armor and Rendering with Body colored armor and Black top
Quote:
Thanks your good. Any way to do the armor color matched to the armor ?
Thanks! I thought I understood what you were talking about, but you're still losing me. I left actual crusher armor out on the second pic to give the effect of it being "color matched" to the jeep. How do you want to color match the armor to the armor? Do you mean, match the fenders, rockers and crusher armor to the blue on the jeep?
Unread 06-28-2013, 04:48 PM   #7300
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Thanks! I thought I understood what you were talking about, but you're still losing me. I left actual crusher armor out on the second pic to give the effect of it being "color matched" to the jeep. How do you want to color match the armor to the armor? Do you mean, match the fenders, rockers and crusher armor to the blue on the jeep?
Sorry I was looking at the pic on my phone. I like how the rear is in the second pic if could could incorporate that blue on on front tube fender and keep the flares and sliders black that would be awesome

Unread 06-28-2013, 06:11 PM   #7301
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Sorry I was looking at the pic on my phone. I like how the rear is in the second pic if could could incorporate that blue on on front tube fender and keep the flares and sliders black that would be awesome

Here you go. Here's a couple options.

Unread 06-28-2013, 06:16 PM   #7302
Albertpuding

Here's my '99 sport.

Could someone shop in a 2-3" lift and make the wheels matte black?

Thanks!
Albertpuding is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 06:49 PM   #7303
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertpuding View Post
Here's my '99 sport.

Could someone shop in a 2-3" lift and make the wheels matte black?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albertpuding View Post
woops, please delete this thread, not sure if I can myself.

Sorry I'm new! I meant to reply to the photoshop request thread
Way to go Albert Only kidding. Here you go!

Unread 06-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #7304
97Carter02
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota123

I like the red a lot!
(o)_)--(o)_)--o-)_)
97Carter02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2013, 07:34 PM   #7305
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I like the red a lot!
I do like the red alot too but i feel like its more commonly used than green or any of the other colors as an accent color

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.