Photoshop Request Thread - Page 486 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Photoshop Request Thread

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 06-25-2013, 11:13 PM   #7276
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Here's a Request I'd like to have filled

Small lift 2-3" range 33's or 35's (Rock Crawler wheels) Front & Rear Tube Fenders with Crusher Corners and Rock sliders Black hard top , Black Armor and Rendering with Body colored armor and Black top

Unread 06-26-2013, 01:22 AM   #7277
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreDildy View Post
why not just leave it khaki?
I saw a jeep the other day with it and thought it looked good. And was wondering how black would look for the front on mine couldnt really picture it looking good. i was actually going to plastidip it to see but then found this thread. As for another color that looks good with it i was thinking bout getting a roll cage put in but dont know what accent colors would look good with khaki.
dakota123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 01:25 AM   #7278
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireMedic82 View Post
Good luck man. I've pretty much given up on grill or headlight bezel painting for that reason.
Thanks man im sure uve heard this alot but your the man for helping all these people out. looking through this thread it amazes me how good you can do certian things like add accessories etc. ****s nuts! Thanks for taking the time
Unread 06-26-2013, 06:33 AM   #7279
ToxicTJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota123

Thanks man im sure uve heard this alot but your the man for helping all these people out. looking through this thread it amazes me how good you can do certian things like add accessories etc. ****s nuts! Thanks for taking the time
X2 medics the man, btw thanks to Ashland for the idea ill be airbrushing "MOPAR" on the black part of my hood, I'll post a pic here and in the photoshop executed thread
ToxicTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 08:28 AM   #7280
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota123 View Post

As for another color that looks good with it i was thinking bout getting a roll cage put in but dont know what accent colors would look good with khaki.
I've gotten all kinds of hell for this, but I like the way brushed aluminum seems to tie in well. Can't post a pic, and I doubt any old pics are in my build thread, but you can check. Sorry, it is an XJ. My thread is Devil liveD: Building S8NNG8.
Personally, I thought the black grill looked pretty good on your rig
Unread 06-26-2013, 12:47 PM   #7281
97Carter02
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Medic! When ever you get around to it, which I know it might be awhile since you are the man... could you add the following:

And then maybe one with the metal cloaks

To this?:

I would like the front and rear fenders to match the jeep color, but maybe gray-charcoal rockers?

Now I know that is a lot, so just do it WHENEVER you get the time, I am in no rush!

Also, if you don't mind, could you throw these in there as well?

Like I said, take your time!
(o)_)--(o)_)--o-)_)
97Carter02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 02:09 PM   #7282
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicTJ View Post

X2 medics the man, btw thanks to Ashland for the idea ill be airbrushing "MOPAR" on the black part of my hood, I'll post a pic here and in the photoshop executed thread
Awesome! Can't wait to see it
ashland82391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 04:38 PM   #7283
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S8NNG8 View Post
I've gotten all kinds of hell for this, but I like the way brushed aluminum seems to tie in well. Can't post a pic, and I doubt any old pics are in my build thread, but you can check. Sorry, it is an XJ. My thread is Devil liveD: Building S8NNG8.
Personally, I thought the black grill looked pretty good on your rig
Yeah i think chrome rims or the brushed steel rims look pretty nice with the khaki color. Usually not a big fan of chrome rims more of a black rim guy myself. As for the roll cage i kinda want it to be different like some crazy color like neon green or something but i dont want it to look completely stupid.
Unread 06-26-2013, 06:32 PM   #7284
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated! I'm doing the work thing today, but I'll be back on sometime tomorrow doing some pics.

Dakota, I was actually thinking about that earlier today, but some of the wild colors would probably go well with it. edit: When I get a chance, I'll grab some pics, try some colors and post them up
Unread 06-27-2013, 12:50 AM   #7285
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Thanks for the comments! Much appreciated! I'm doing the work thing today, but I'll be back on sometime tomorrow doing some pics.

Dakota, I was actually thinking about that earlier today, but some of the wild colors would probably go well with it. edit: When I get a chance, I'll grab some pics, try some colors and post them up
I want to post a picture of my jeep and pictures of the roll cage im getting built that the guy sent me thats on another jeep but for some reason all the files say they are too large and i cant figure out how to make them smaller.......
Unread 06-27-2013, 04:42 AM   #7286
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakota123 View Post

I want to post a picture of my jeep and pictures of the roll cage im getting built that the guy sent me thats on another jeep but for some reason all the files say they are too large and i cant figure out how to make them smaller.......
Use photobucket man. It cuts out all that BS If not, it's alright, I can track down some pics.
Unread 06-27-2013, 01:39 PM   #7287
dakota123
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Use photobucket man. It cuts out all that BS If not, it's alright, I can track down some pics.
My jeep:

Roll Cage:

Unread 06-27-2013, 03:08 PM   #7288
TreDildy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

lol firemedic have fun shopping that
()_) ()_)-O-)_)
TreDildy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013, 06:40 PM   #7289
FireMedic82
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreDildy View Post
lol firemedic have fun shopping that
Yeah no kiddin! I just thought the same thing. Oh well, I'll make something work
Unread 06-27-2013, 06:49 PM   #7290
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:

Yeah no kiddin! I just thought the same thing. Oh well, I'll make something work
Just make the Jeep with the roll cage the same color as his Jeep.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.