Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Photoshop Request Thread

939K views 8K replies 1K participants last post by  zte87 
#1 ·
can someone photoshop my moabs black?

See less See more
#4 ·
I had them done a couple years ago at a local body shop and cost about $35 a wheel.
They've been holding up fine since I've had them powder coated. They are just now starting to
show some rock rash, since I'm doing more rock crawling. Otherwise they've held up fine to mud and snow
just great. I've actually had to touch them up once last year where I got a big chip taken out and just masked the area and used rattle can gloss black and was able to match and spray it and now can't even tell
wherre the area is any more.

#6 ·
Due to all the recent threads asking to see what their _____ would look like in black, myself and gatorayde have decide to take requests on pictures you would like us to Photoshop.

How to Request:
  • Post the original picture you want Photoshopped (cell phone pictures are the worst)
  • Tell us what you want changed (grille, cladding, tint, headlights, etc.)
  • Tell us what color (most will probably be black)

Me or gatorayde will get to it as soon as we can, but we have lives too so don't expect it to be instant.

Example:

This is my Jeep. Can you please make my wheels black?

We reply:

(Yeah that really is my Jeep)

#7 ·
I want bed lined side cladding, 7" long arm lift, Procomp Extreme Mud Terrain 35's or KM2's actually make that one picture with KM2's and one with Procomp's, and a finished bumper (as in a skid plate and make the tubing black. Thanks :thumbsup:

#14 ·
This is all I'm good for. I need a high quality pic to make it "pop"! :D

#10 ·
I can help as well, I'm good with photoshop.

As for ZJones - adding texture to something in photoshop is pretty frivilous and time consuming, as well as is fabricating things like skid plates. Changing tires from anything but a straight on side view is extremely difficult to make it look even halfway decent.

There aren't commands in Photoshop like "Change Side Cladding Color" or "Change Tire Size +2 and Brand to BFG KM2", all those things you requested would take quite a while to do. Maybe pcarson and gatorayde are extremely devoted members, but man...

#12 ·
Well if we're talking about a membership.. I'd do it.:laugh:

Spare time, and time being paid(in whatever form) are two very different things.

In all seriousness, changing the side cladding and other minor things(even swapping parts if it's accompanied with a photo from the same exact angle) takes 5-15 minutes max, whereas I'd expect everything you want to take around an hour or more to have it look decent.

#13 ·
I wanted to do a thread like this but didn't want to be bombarded with crazy requests by myself.haha. But awesome job getting a thread up. :thumbsup: And I can also help out with the choppin if you want. Im pretty handy with the GIMP.

#28 ·
^^^^^^
black cladding if you dont mind.
(not actually mine... but close)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.