photoshop if any one wants too?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > photoshop if any one wants too??

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation Packages

Unread 01-12-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
hoot20
2000 TJ Wrangler 

photoshop if any one wants too??

for some reason i like the angle of this pic and thought it looked kinda neat... if anyone is just bored or feels like playin w/ photoshop.... feel free to put a cool background in. or do whatever you want! thanks! change of mind..... could someone just outline the jeep in red and put it on a black background? and in some type of pretty cool font put "houston" vertically down the right side in white? thanks to anyone who wants too!

2000 TJ sport "STORMTROOPER" dual tops, 4.0L, 2.5" coil spacer, 2" BL, jks quicker disconnects, worn out 35x12.50 bfg M/Ts, 15x8 d window rock crawlers w/ 4" backspacing, front stinger, custom rear bumper, superwinch lp8500 winch, a to z rocker guards, husky liner floor mats, CB/PA system, daylighters, and straight exhaust

My custom stinger build

Quote:
Originally Posted by boone78 View Post
jeeps don't stuck, they just take breaks every once in a while, in deep holes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prot View Post
Dirty Deeds, Done With Jeep!:duhrock:

Last edited by hoot20; 01-12-2009 at 05:52 PM..
hoot20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2009, 08:55 PM   #2
xvincentx
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoot20 View Post
for some reason i like the angle of this pic and thought it looked kinda neat... if anyone is just bored or feels like playin w/ photoshop.... feel free to put a cool background in. or do whatever you want! thanks! change of mind..... could someone just outline the jeep in red and put it on a black background? and in some type of pretty cool font put "houston" vertically down the right side in white? thanks to anyone who wants too!
Here is your request. I had a few minutes to spare.

And here is the nicest background I could find... I tried Alaska, Sand dunes, Everest.... but the place where your Jeep seems to fit the most is in my backyard.. next to my dad's F-150.

So if you want the best for your jeep... I can take it and give it a nice grassy yard to step on.
Unread 01-14-2009, 05:15 AM   #3
64Jeeper
1964 CJ5 

OOPS!!! Looks like I put my version of your Jeep in the wrong thread. LOL

Here it is again.

64Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2009, 03:52 PM   #4
hoot20
2000 TJ Wrangler 

thank you so much!! the one with my name looks awesome!
2000 TJ sport "STORMTROOPER" dual tops, 4.0L, 2.5" coil spacer, 2" BL, jks quicker disconnects, worn out 35x12.50 bfg M/Ts, 15x8 d window rock crawlers w/ 4" backspacing, front stinger, custom rear bumper, superwinch lp8500 winch, a to z rocker guards, husky liner floor mats, CB/PA system, daylighters, and straight exhaust

My custom stinger build

Quote:
Originally Posted by boone78 View Post
jeeps don't stuck, they just take breaks every once in a while, in deep holes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prot View Post
Dirty Deeds, Done With Jeep!:duhrock:
hoot20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.