photoshop american gothic - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > photoshop american gothic

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 12-28-2008, 10:54 AM   #16
_Yeti_
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil badger View Post
You should have put a weave pattern to their faces which would have given them that painted look then done some shadowing to their faces to match the original painting. But for a quick 5 minute job it looks good.
The challenge is on. We look forward to seeing your version.

Unread 12-30-2008, 12:13 PM   #17
mitchf350
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thats the best one i have ever seen
mitchf350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2013, 11:48 AM   #18
Ron Ferber

I have a brother and sister in law that I would dearly love to matt and frame the equivalent of what you did above. If you would consider doing it again, what would you charge for your service.
Ron Ferber
glassified@icloud.com
Unread 12-02-2013, 01:12 PM   #19
glassified

american gothic

What a beautiful job of Photoshopping that couple….would you consider doing it for us for a price? I have the photos with no expression on either party, how their daughter got them to pose without smiling.
Please respond so I know if I should attempt to find someone else BUT your work was so good!

Thank you either way

Ron Ferber
glassified is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2013, 01:43 PM   #20
Icarus
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm sure you all know, but American Gothic depicts a father and daughter, not a couple fwiw...

Nice photoshop though

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.