ORO Lite Dot tail lights - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > ORO Lite Dot tail lights

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 10-19-2009, 10:39 AM   #91
Mayfair_Jeeper
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Mine are only a few months old and I have had 5 led's go out....I am also not able to get anyone from the place I bought them or ORO to contact me back on replacements... They look awsome, but I would not by them again...this is my second set. the first ones had LEDs out in the first day....

Mayfair_Jeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2009, 01:18 PM   #92
2003X
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TJX View Post
Mine are only a few months old and I have had 5 led's go out....I am also not able to get anyone from the place I bought them or ORO to contact me back on replacements... They look awsome, but I would not by them again...this is my second set. the first ones had LEDs out in the first day....
Im on my 2nd pair as well, on this pair I have about 15 LEDS out total. I need to call ORO and see if they will warranty this pair as well. its been over a year, but for the price I would hope they will warranty it.
2003X is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2009, 04:41 PM   #93
CCJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well that settles it I'm buyin these instead of ORO's. http://www.poisonspyder.com/prod-ledlighting.php More specifically the clear 24 diode LED's then I'll just paint em black w/ that night shade stuff that appears black but doesn't take away from the intesity of the light when the lights are lit up.

CCJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2009, 08:57 PM   #94
Kenbo-Slice
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Just so you know, you can get those "poison spyder" LED's at any truck stop.
Kenbo-Slice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2009, 09:09 PM   #95
INCA
2003 TJ Wrangler 

^yeah those are cool but i went oro so i didnt have to cut holes in the jeep
INCA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-19-2009, 10:21 PM   #96
Strizzy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenbo-Slice View Post
Yup. I pulled these out of the parts bin at work:
Strizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2009, 06:55 AM   #97
digitalcox
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TJX View Post
Damn, that sucks to hear. It sounds like some people are having OK results with them while others are just having LED's go out like crazy.
Unread 10-20-2009, 11:05 AM   #98
DTS
Vendor
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenbo-Slice View Post
LOL...yeah you caught us, we don't actually have an LED factory here at the shop so we had to source them at the same place the truckstops do

By the way, the photo from our website that was inserted above is going to be switched out very soon, as it depicts a style of LED that we no longer carry. Our LED Lighting Page has actual photos of each style of light, just click on the "Kit Pic" icons from the table at the bottom of the page.

Dusty
Poison Spyder Customs
DTS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-20-2009, 01:23 PM   #99
CCJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTS View Post
LOL...yeah you caught us, we don't actually have an LED factory here at the shop so we had to source them at the same place the truckstops do

By the way, the photo from our website that was inserted above is going to be switched out very soon, as it depicts a style of LED that we no longer carry. Our LED Lighting Page has actual photos of each style of light, just click on the "Kit Pic" icons from the table at the bottom of the page.

Dusty
Poison Spyder Customs
DTS, do you all have any that also have reverse lights incorporated in as well?
Unread 10-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #100
N8Doggz
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalcox View Post
Haven't had any problems with them so far. Installation was pretty easy.

Love this look bro! i have the same black/blue set up and the lights look sick!

What did you guys use to stop the fast blinking? I didnt why to buy the supplied relay. Someone said they have the same part at NAPA?? Can anyone chime in and let me know!
Midnight Blue '06 TJ//Dana 44 w/4.56/4" Teraflex w/shrt adj arms, 1" teraflex BL, discos, adj trackbar F+R/SYE, Tom Woods shafts/ARB lockers F+R/Yukon frnt axle w/760/ARB Hi output compressor/ Safari Snorkel/KC 6"+8" trails+fogs lights/Procomp Rockcrawlers/35" BFG MT KM2/Warn winch/steering box, oil pan, trans, bellyup,warn diff skids/diamond plate body armor/Olympic Rocker Guards/Herculined/CB/Amsoil all the way around, and a few more things

/l ,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
(_) ) ()_)-o-)_)

N8Doggz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2009, 06:00 PM   #101
CCJ
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8Doggz View Post

What did you guys use to stop the fast blinking? I didnt why to buy the supplied relay. Someone said they have the same part at NAPA?? Can anyone chime in and let me know!
Yea, I don't have the part number but I remember seeing it in the tech section for TJ's one time. Try searchin there. Also, there is a LED vendor on here that sells it cheap too. He also gives discounts I think to forum members on his website.
Unread 10-26-2009, 06:58 PM   #102
N8Doggz
2006 TJ Wrangler 

K, thanks!!
Midnight Blue '06 TJ//Dana 44 w/4.56/4" Teraflex w/shrt adj arms, 1" teraflex BL, discos, adj trackbar F+R/SYE, Tom Woods shafts/ARB lockers F+R/Yukon frnt axle w/760/ARB Hi output compressor/ Safari Snorkel/KC 6"+8" trails+fogs lights/Procomp Rockcrawlers/35" BFG MT KM2/Warn winch/steering box, oil pan, trans, bellyup,warn diff skids/diamond plate body armor/Olympic Rocker Guards/Herculined/CB/Amsoil all the way around, and a few more things

/l ,[____],
l---L-OlllllllO-
(_) ) ()_)-o-)_)

N8Doggz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2009, 07:34 PM   #103
digitalcox
Web Wheeler

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8Doggz View Post

I am not sure the part number but I got the flasher through ORO. I know 4x4xplorer had a write up on modifying a stock unit but that was on older TJ's.
Unread 10-26-2009, 08:23 PM   #104
jeep2005ride
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I have two leds that went out on each one Don't worry .....
(o)_)(o)_)--)_)
jeep2005ride is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-26-2009, 08:26 PM   #105
INCA
2003 TJ Wrangler 

^lol now its smiling

guess ill post another of mine.
INCA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.