Orange (or black) Spider Web Shade pics - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Orange (or black) Spider Web Shade pics

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 08-03-2014, 09:33 AM   #1
Yesfan70
Web Wheeler

2004 WJ 

Orange (or black) Spider Web Shade pics

I just bought a '05 Rubicon and I'm more than likely going to add one of these tops. The Jeep's color is impact orange and I see they have orange tops for one of their color choices. Anyone have any orange Jeeps with the orange tops? I'm curious to see how that looks. Thanks.

Blue Jeep Club Member #193

Only in a Jeep...
Yesfan70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2014, 11:25 AM   #2
lumpster
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Let's see the jeep!

Want to STOP?

Edited
lumpster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-03-2014, 04:12 PM   #3
Yesfan70
Web Wheeler

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpster View Post
Let's see the jeep!
Ok, but I don't have the shade on it yet....Looking to see if anyone has this same color and running the orange shades from SpiderWeb.

It's just a stocker for now.

Only in a Jeep...
Unread 08-04-2014, 08:53 PM   #4
lumpster
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Nice! I'm trying to talk myself into this overpriced jeep. $24k with 47k miles, auto, dual tops. It's just hard to think $24k for an 8 year old jeep!
image.jpg

Want to STOP?

Edited
Unread 08-05-2014, 10:29 AM   #5
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Nice! I'm trying to talk myself into this overpriced jeep. $24k with 47k miles, auto, dual tops. It's just hard to think $24k for an 8 year old jeep!
That is low mileage and great looking but that price is about 6-8k over what I would even consider for that beautiful LJ. Sometimes low mileage isnt good.

Jeep-Owner.com
LouisianaOffroad.com
dayriesw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2014, 01:20 PM   #6
lumpster
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw View Post
That is low mileage and great looking but that price is about 6-8k over what I would even consider for that beautiful LJ. Sometimes low mileage isnt good.
Problem is, I can't find any other impact orange unlimited rubicons for sale,

Want to STOP?

Edited
Unread 08-05-2014, 01:23 PM   #7
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Problem is, I can't find any other impact orange unlimited rubicons for sale,
rare breed

Jeep-Owner.com
LouisianaOffroad.com
Unread 08-07-2014, 05:24 PM   #8
Yesfan70
Web Wheeler

2004 WJ 

Quote:

Some of the ones I've seen are more than what I paid for my Rubi....about 15-20K for an average mileage TJ. I looked at a LJ at the Jeep Place in Cartersville GA and some of those averaged about 20-23K

I paid 17K for mine. It has 66K miles on it. I wasn't thrilled at that price but don't feel I overpaid (too much) either. The dealer told me I have a power train warranty that's good for 100K miles. I did ask how many years is that good for as I don't put a lot of miles on my vehicles. He told me it was mileage based. Doesn't matter if it takes me another 9 years to hit 100k, I'm covered on the power train (minus axles) until then.

I think 24k is a bit high, but doesn't hurt to ask how much they would come down. I wasn't expecting to buy mine truth be told.

Only in a Jeep...
Unread 08-07-2014, 09:04 PM   #9
lumpster
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

They are not negotiable, 24k is the price. I found an 05 lj rubi, orange in New Orleans for 21k. 39k miles, hard top, re lift, 33 Bfg at's, seat covers, after market flares, banks cai, in great shape. 6 speed, I think I'm going next Friday to drive it home
image.jpg  

Want to STOP?

Edited
Unread 08-08-2014, 10:03 AM   #10
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesfan70 View Post
Some of the ones I've seen are more than what I paid for my Rubi....about 15-20K for an average mileage TJ. I looked at a LJ at the Jeep Place in Cartersville GA and some of those averaged about 20-23K

I paid 17K for mine. It has 66K miles on it. I wasn't thrilled at that price but don't feel I overpaid (too much) either. The dealer told me I have a power train warranty that's good for 100K miles. I did ask how many years is that good for as I don't put a lot of miles on my vehicles. He told me it was mileage based. Doesn't matter if it takes me another 9 years to hit 100k, I'm covered on the power train (minus axles) until then.

I think 24k is a bit high, but doesn't hurt to ask how much they would come down. I wasn't expecting to buy mine truth be told.
I never heard of this warranty and have only heard of one warranty that is transferable just by owning the vehicle - emission warranty which is 80k or 8 years which ever comes first. Get the warranty in writing. Other than that, the price of yours in what I paid for mine with a bunch of mods, 35s and 50k on the clock 4 years ago.

Quote:
They are not negotiable, 24k is the price. I found an 05 lj rubi, orange in New Orleans for 21k. 39k miles, hard top, re lift, 33 Bfg at's, seat covers, after market flares, banks cai, in great shape. 6 speed, I think I'm going next Friday to drive it home
I am 3 hours north of New Orleans. Check your route, if you come thru Alexandria PM me and we will have a day beer or something.

Jeep-Owner.com
LouisianaOffroad.com
Unread 08-08-2014, 04:59 PM   #11
Yesfan70
Web Wheeler

2004 WJ 

Quote:
I never heard of this warranty and have only heard of one warranty that is transferable just by owning the vehicle - emission warranty which is 80k or 8 years which ever comes first. Get the warranty in writing. Other than that, the price of yours in what I paid for mine with a bunch of mods, 35s and 50k on the clock 4 years ago...........

Oh, definitely. I think mine is more dealer specific and not like the 7year/70k miles power train warranty that was offered by the manufacturer.

Nice LJ by the way.

Only in a Jeep...
Unread 08-08-2014, 05:00 PM   #12
Yesfan70
Web Wheeler

2004 WJ 

Quote:

Best of luck. Hope it's the Jeep you're looking for.

Only in a Jeep...
Unread 08-08-2014, 05:12 PM   #13
lumpster
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Sorry, I feel like I de-railed your thread!

I would stick to black myself, I think it may be too much orange with the top on if you leave it installed all year round

Want to STOP?

Edited
Unread 08-08-2014, 05:43 PM   #14
Yesfan70
Web Wheeler

2004 WJ 

Quote:
Sorry, I feel like I de-railed your thread!

I would stick to black myself, I think it may be too much orange with the top on if you leave it installed all year round

Eh, don't worry about it. I ordered the black one a couple of days ago, just forgot to mention it in the last couple of replies. I kept thinking orange may be too much, but wanted to start a thread anyways in case someone is running the orange on theirs.

I was hoping to find one with the jolly roger on it (my kid loves pirates), but that one (VDP?) requires you taking on/off the soft top. Maybe Spiderweb will consider doing different designs now that I've bought the solid black one. LOL!

Only in a Jeep...
Unread 08-08-2014, 07:32 PM   #15
lumpster
Web Wheeler

2012 JK Wrangler 

Post your thoughts on it, I'll be ordering one soon!

Want to STOP?

Edited

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.