Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Okay dont laugh--anyone have pics of camo Jeeps or Just Camo Hardtop..?

16K views 33 replies 25 participants last post by  fayceoff 
#1 ·
:laugh:
I picked up this very nice all Black SOA YJ and have been resisting the urge to do like a mossy oak camo to the hardtop..Id do the work.
You know with the field grass branchs several layers and colors just enough to make the hardtop..look..good..or at least different.Top already been rhino lined on the outside so it a dull black with texture now.
The wife will kill me but i have this terrible urge to do it..lol...Just trying to get a look at what it might look like.
Okay the smart**# comments can begin now...:laugh:

#5 ·
i thought about doin this... but to the inside of the hardtop. i get tired of seein the white on my white interior lol

SICK YJ by the way :thumbsup:

#7 ·
no. my jeep hasn't had the same bumper on it for more than 3 months at a time. lol im about to be makin my 4th bumper for this jeep. lol and i'll keep changin anything and everything i can. thats what makes it a jeep. :cheers2:

#11 ·
probably not what you're looking for but what the heck, it's a camo thread

#12 ·
This isn't Mossy Oak, but it is a camo paint job....

and she goes in the woods also, (the seat covers have been toned down).

Later, T.J.

#17 ·

clicky free:thumbsup:

Reactions: JRCCRW
#21 ·
paint coming soon

I was orignaly going to swap my hardtop for a tan one but after I put a rear spreader bar on my rolbar I had to cut out some off the venting in the top.
now I plan on spraying it the C.A.R.C. tan but i dont think I will camo it.

#28 ·
Here's one of my WJ's. I call her Warhorse.
I'm looking to add another layer like this all over, but my son is borrowing the Jeep and I probably won't get it back for another month... once the camo is all done, I'll bedliner the bottom.

Reactions: JRCCRW
#30 ·
Stencils. There's a set - you lay one and paint, then once that one dries you lay the second one over it and paint. I'll add a pic of another color scheme a bit later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.