Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Odd Jeeps, diffrent, Cool, Ugly Scary ???

1M views 3K replies 732 participants last post by  SKT 
#1 ·
How about some oddball jeeps, cool modified ones, monsters, Ugly, Death traps!! Anything worth posting .

I wheeled with this guy, this thing is wicked Cool!!

Also wheeled with this guy, but he wheels on boggers, those are just for show.

CJ-10A military tug (V8, 4.1, Custom "bed", Exo Cage, VERY COOL)

See less See more
#81 ·
I wonder where you can find that jeep and how it opens like that...(and where do they stuff the stripper?)

#84 ·
#89 ·
JeepNazi101 said:
HOLY MONSTER LIFT BLOCK BATMAN!!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#90 ·
Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Automotive tire

Ridiculous ain't it?

#92 ·
JeepNazi101 said:
How about some oddball jeeps, cool modified ones, monsters, Ugly, Death traps!! Anything worth posting .

I wheeled with this guy, this thing is wicked Cool!!

Also wheeled with this guy, but he wheels on boggers, those are just for show.

CJ-10A military tug (V8, 4.1, Custom "bed", Exo Cage, VERY COOL)
My suitmate in college this semester has about the same size D-ring hanging from the back of his f250. the d-ring weights about 75lbs. i think its a 30 ton shackle or something!

#1,251 ·
Petersens 4x4 did an article on a company in i think alaska it was or somethin like that they build 4x4s strictly for snow and they do them in independent suspension due to the better weight dispersal it said. Idk if its the same place or what just kickin in some info.

#98 ·

Attachments

#99 ·
Ugly I got your ugly right here

wait there is a story friend brought back from up north. Played around bogging on his property with it. Was selling his land so had a big bash and got it stuck up to the windows(in a dug pit) i pulled it out then later that night offered him $100 for it.
Drove it home put a new starter and clutch in it and beat the snot out of it all winter then promptly sold it for $400.
This is when I first brought it home.

#102 ·
:eek: that thing is dope!!