Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Odd Jeeps, diffrent, Cool, Ugly Scary ???

1M views 3K replies 732 participants last post by  SKT 
#1 ·
How about some oddball jeeps, cool modified ones, monsters, Ugly, Death traps!! Anything worth posting .

I wheeled with this guy, this thing is wicked Cool!!

Also wheeled with this guy, but he wheels on boggers, those are just for show.

CJ-10A military tug (V8, 4.1, Custom "bed", Exo Cage, VERY COOL)

See less See more
#978 ·
that is one sad Jeepster... i think it needs a new home in my Garage!

#993 ·
I had a '67 Jeep Commando bac in the day.......Came with a Buick V-6, 3 speed transmission.....That was one runnin' little summbeech let me tell you. Sounds like the gorl driving it was dressed appropriately, seeing how it is a Commando. i wonder......was she GOING Commando?:laugh:

As far as the J4000, that is one sweet truck. I am not sure how you can look at an antique Jeep in such fantastic shape and be all hating on it......I am guessing you are what, 20 or so? some people your age have grown up and matured.....some of you will, sadly, never mature.

#994 ·
As far as the J4000, that is one sweet truck. I am not sure how you can look at an antique Jeep in such fantastic shape and be all hating on it......I am guessing you are what, 20 or so? some people your age have grown up and matured.....some of you will, sadly, never mature.
You sir, are a dumb ***.... I was drooling over the truck... As in, its ****ing awesome! Thats what this :drool: means...

I am guessing you are what, 50 or so? Some people your age know how to use the internet... others will, sadly, never learn :thumbsup:

#1,009 ·
saw this "little" gem some where near Rochester NH... carppy pic but one you see it you'll understand.

#1,012 ·
i went to the site too and i could not find any pics of that thing! its like the Biggest YJ Ever!

#1,021 ·
i saw these durring a reccent road trip to Jacksonville NC!