Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Odd Jeeps, diffrent, Cool, Ugly Scary ???

1M views 3K replies 732 participants last post by  SKT 
#1 ·
How about some oddball jeeps, cool modified ones, monsters, Ugly, Death traps!! Anything worth posting .

I wheeled with this guy, this thing is wicked Cool!!

Also wheeled with this guy, but he wheels on boggers, those are just for show.

CJ-10A military tug (V8, 4.1, Custom "bed", Exo Cage, VERY COOL)

See less See more
#880 ·
I get it , Sorry no disrespect intended , I get tired of all the negativity here . I own several Jeeps and this is the only site I seem to catch any grief about my red one on. People see this thing and have something to say good bad or indifferent I normally dont care but for some reason it annoyed me last night. It was built to get attention at all kinds of events all across the country not to wheel, I did plenty of that with it in the 80's long before it looks like it does now.

#884 ·
Not to hijack this thread too much, but I try to break negative stereotypes by my actions. So as a Wrangler owner, I always welcome the non-Wranglers who come wheelin' with us 'cause I know they're outnumbered (usually). Some friendly ribbin' is often present, but it's clear that it's all in good fun. Likewise when I see non-Jeeps at Jeep-dominated events. In many ways, Jeep owners are (sadly) the Miata owners of the sports car circles and often think their vehicle is the only logical choice for the sport. I try to do my part to break that reputation.

Regarding the red show Jeep, it's just not my thing. Attention-getting? Sure. In a good way? I guess that depends on if you think any attention is good attention. :) To each his own, but you surely can't build something like that and not expect a lot of flack from a site dominated by people who use their Jeeps offroad. If you like it, that's what matters, but you'll just have to let the expected negative responses roll off your back. I will say I can respect the workmanship that went into the audio/video aspect of the build even if it's not my particular style.

Tommy

This post has been deleted
#926 ·
97+ Cherokee

:cheers2:

#927 ·
#929 ·
My Jeep Grand Wrangler! Thought it was kinda cool actually and wished I would have flipped the grill upside down for a shot. It's back on the GC now and my Jeep is not a freak anymore!

Sorry about the lens flare, the sun was setting and I was sweating like a whore in church and didn't feel like moving my Jeep for a photo.

Attachments