Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Odd Jeeps, diffrent, Cool, Ugly Scary ???

1M views 3K replies 732 participants last post by  SKT 
#1 ·
How about some oddball jeeps, cool modified ones, monsters, Ugly, Death traps!! Anything worth posting .

I wheeled with this guy, this thing is wicked Cool!!

Also wheeled with this guy, but he wheels on boggers, those are just for show.

CJ-10A military tug (V8, 4.1, Custom "bed", Exo Cage, VERY COOL)

See less See more
#15 ·
BlaineWasHere said:
Yea cut the uni-body away and don't re-inforce it... thats a great idea:rolleyes:

Hopefully that thing only sees the trail for which it is still not safe.
LOL

that xj has cage/crossmember material sitting in my driveway.

thanks for the advice though :rolleyes: i am now thoroughly enlightened on how to build my rig. go back to bolt ons

#16 ·
BlaineWasHere said:
Yea cut the uni-body away and don't re-inforce it... thats a great idea:rolleyes:

Hopefully that thing only sees the trail for which it is still not safe.
I love how you just assume that there is no reinforcement in that Jeep. How do you know he hasn't already put in frame rail stiffeners and additional crossmembers? For all you know, there is also angle iron welded in around the remaining roof, and pillars. The Jeep is a work in progress with a cage being designed and built.

#20 ·
TheInstaller said:
I love how you just assume that there is no reinforcement in that Jeep. How do you know he hasn't already put in frame rail stiffeners and additional crossmembers? For all you know, there is also angle iron welded in around the remaining roof, and pillars. The Jeep is a work in progress with a cage being designed and built.
Becuase I saw no cage, which would be essentail with that cut-up unibody. Chill out guys I wheel a uni-body Jeep too.