Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Odd Jeeps, diffrent, Cool, Ugly Scary ???

1M views 3K replies 732 participants last post by  SKT 
#1 ·
How about some oddball jeeps, cool modified ones, monsters, Ugly, Death traps!! Anything worth posting .

I wheeled with this guy, this thing is wicked Cool!!

Also wheeled with this guy, but he wheels on boggers, those are just for show.

CJ-10A military tug (V8, 4.1, Custom "bed", Exo Cage, VERY COOL)

See less See more
#269 ·
"Talk about a strange configuration, this is it. The "Rolligon" is based on a FC-170 cab and drivetrain components. That's were the similarities end. This vehicle sits on four 40" wide rolling airbags. A rubber drive roller drive contacts each airbag on the top and transfers power to make the vehicle move. The airbags pivot up & down slightly via a control arm but do not turn. The steering duties are handled through a frame mounted, hydraulic powered articulating hinge-pivot joint. It has a curb weight of 4500 lbs. and a maximum payload of 4000 lbs. It has a top speed of 30 mph."

#270 ·
"Talk about a strange configuration, this is it. The "Rolligon" is based on a FC-170 cab and drivetrain components. That's were the similarities end. This vehicle sits on four 40" wide rolling airbags. A rubber drive roller drive contacts each airbag on the top and transfers power to make the vehicle move. The airbags pivot up & down slightly via a control arm but do not turn. The steering duties are handled through a frame mounted, hydraulic powered articulating hinge-pivot joint. It has a curb weight of 4500 lbs. and a maximum payload of 4000 lbs. It has a top speed of 30 mph."
umm... what? that thing is... well... i dont know what to say about it.

#275 ·
I like the idea of a dump bed, i can see where what would be useful moving gravel and lumber and stuff. If you dont want it to be a dump bed, just dont press the button.:p