Nerf Bar PICs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Nerf Bar PICs

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 11-20-2005, 01:16 PM   #1
Silver TeeJay

Nerf Bar PICs

Let me some traditional nerf bars PICs please!

I cannot decide between black or stainless on this:

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Silver"]Proud member of the KC Jeep Club![/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Last edited by Silver TeeJay; 11-20-2005 at 01:44 PM..
Silver TeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2005, 01:38 PM   #2
ncjeepinyj

Heres a pic of some on my red YJ. Not sure if that will help or not. BTW, shortly after this pic i took them off since i installed my rocker guards a few weeks earlier.
ncjeepinyj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2005, 02:35 PM   #3
that_1_guy

I think black ones would look better on your jeep. (just my opinion) Here's mine:

l---L 0lllllll0-
[COLOR=Black]()_) ()_)--o-)_)[/COLOR] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red][B]Red Jeep Club Member #318[/B] [/COLOR] | [COLOR="Navy"][B]Low Output 4-Banger Club Member #46[/B][/COLOR]
that_1_guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2005, 03:59 PM   #4
Silver TeeJay

Well after looking at other sites and PICs I have decided to get a guy to fab me some rock sliders.

I can get some pretty stout sliders built and installed for $250.00 so I better go that route just in case this Mall crawler becomes a toy!

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Silver"]Proud member of the KC Jeep Club![/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Silver TeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2005, 04:29 PM   #5
Roach
1994 YJ Wrangler 

If you decide you want nerf bars, dont go with the low price bars, they will fold and youll still crush the side of your tub. get shrockworks rock sliders
Roach is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2005, 04:51 AM   #6
eche981

bump

bumping to top
(0)_)(0)_)-(o)_) 88 hardtop 258 (Strong motor) 3 in lift, 1 in body , 32X12.50, webber, nutter, HEI upgarde and needs paint.
eche981 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-21-2005, 07:44 PM   #7
got_4_lo

black nerf bars on that for sure....
or better some black rocker pannels (some good rocker pannels cost about the same as higher-end nerfs.... and they are more functional...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertTJ
I came home to be spit on and protested against in Boulder, Colorado. Most of the people have no clue. And that's why we do what we do. We give up our freedom so they can enjoy their freedom.
got_4_lo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-22-2005, 07:36 PM   #8
Rockintjak
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Definetly go with rock sliders. I have nerf bars right now and they somewhat protect the tub. they dent up pretty easily though. I'm going to get rock sliders soon, but these work for right now.

'06 Rubicon, 4" Currie lift, Anti-rock, Sniper fab tube fenders, Smittybilt crusher corners, custom rock sliders and front and rear bumpers, Smittybilt XRC8 winch, F&R Riddler diff covers, 33 engineering t-case skid, Rokmen gas tank skid, 2" BL, JKS MML, 35" BFG KM2's, 15x8 Cragar soft 8's, RCV CV axle shafts, Currie steering, Viking top, U-pol raptor lined tub, and more to come...
Rockintjak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.