Monstaliner interiors and exteriors - Page 36 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Monstaliner interiors and exteriors

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-12-2013, 04:37 PM   #526
magnetman
Caveman Chemist
JeepForum 2012 Vendor Giveaway Participate

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuder View Post
It won't be long and you will be loving Foxworthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7E-isbgwpk
I love that guy now
I have see most of those scenarios
And my favorite set of coffee cups are the ones we stole from Waffle House

magnetman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2013, 04:39 PM   #527
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

And Cracker Barrel is my favorite restaurant
Unread 10-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #528
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuder
Here it is and don't go by what this azzhat has to say about your product. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/mo...evity-1450739/ If you read some of his other posts you will see he doesn't know what he is talking about.
Excuse me, but where do you get off calling me an azzhat and how do I not know what I'm talking about? For your information I watched as my niece slipped and almost bashed her teeth out on the roll bar. That's all I needed to see to come to my conclusion that this product bites donkey nuts.
I also called and emailed to get some possible solutions. No response and that's why the customer service sucks. I will keep putting the word out about this product and try to steer others away from this disaster in a can.
As for cuder, PM me and we can discuss this more. It appears you have issues with people giving their opinions.....
Unread 10-12-2013, 06:52 PM   #529
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

New pics just in from Riverside, CA
Black tub, Sans Panties exterior, before and after
jf-img_20130922_113833_082.jpg   jf-img_20131012_155702_932.jpg   jf-img_20131012_170631_419.jpg  
Unread 10-12-2013, 06:55 PM   #530
ejslacker

Thanks for posting pics of my jeep magnetman.

Let me know what you guys all think of the jeep.
ejslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2013, 06:58 PM   #531
jeepwrangler97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECT 23 View Post

Excuse me, but where do you get off calling me an azzhat and how do I not know what I'm talking about? For your information I watched as my niece slipped and almost bashed her teeth out on the roll bar. That's all I needed to see to come to my conclusion that this product bites donkey nuts.
I also called and emailed to get some possible solutions. No response and that's why the customer service sucks. I will keep putting the word out about this product and try to steer others away from this disaster in a can.
As for cuder, PM me and we can discuss this more. It appears you have issues with people giving their opinions.....
I'm not going to call you names or anything...& you are entitled to your opinion....& I'm entitled to express mine:

Any bedliner I've personally seen (linex, rhino, raptor) is somewhat slippery in certain conditions, obviously it will be. I think some people need to pay attention to things like that & not blame vendors or anyone else for obvious things like that. I know to tell people, especially a girl I know who's shorter, to be careful getting in & out b/c the floor can get slippery when it's wet...

It sucks your niece slipped & I genuinely hope she's okay & doesn't hurt herself, but I also think you shouldn't just blame it on the product.

Why not have some type of floor mat? That seems much easier than removing the liner.

& fwiw, I've had great customer service every time I've dealt with Magnetman...even on weekends.

Sent by a messenger bird
jeepwrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2013, 07:23 PM   #532
WSS
Ps:91

1972 CJ5 

Quote:
If you need a anti-slip surface, you should use some anti-slip products. Most have sticky back or self adhesive, it should stick to the liner surface. I have not heard of liner being considered an anti-slip surface, more of a liner to protect the surface. Maybe I need to read more but it seems like each has it's own use.

My (5yr old) Son slipped of a nerf bar/side step on our F-550 and hit the gravel full force with his front teeth, Went straight to the dentist, not the ER and the dude saved his all his teeth, even the ones sticking at a 90 degree angle backward.

Our Yellow 72 CJ5 build thread

Yellow Jeep club member #73802
WSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2013, 07:25 PM   #533
WSS
Ps:91

1972 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejslacker View Post
Thanks for posting pics of my jeep magnetman.

Let me know what you guys all think of the jeep.
I'll give it thumbs up! We are (in ca terms) neighbors. were are you going to run it when ready?

Our Yellow 72 CJ5 build thread

Yellow Jeep club member #73802
WSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2013, 08:19 PM   #534
ejslacker

im hoping to have it all done and running by the end of the year. I want to take it to Johnson valley for the king of the hammers in Feb.
Unread 10-12-2013, 09:46 PM   #535
Erich_97
2001 WJ 

Quote:
You should not be expecting ANY bed liner product to provide a anti-slip product. I currently have no experience with Monsta Liner but I can chime in on Line-X products; if left in the weather they fade, and they provide as much of an anti-slip surface as a bare truck bed. I was on a camping trip once and one of my dads best friends slipped on the Line-X bed liner and his a$$ landed on the turn over ball that was in the truck. I don't blame the product for what happened however, it was our fault for leaving the ball turned up. The bottom line is that you shouldn't blame a company/product for something that happened that is unrelated to their product and realize that accidents happen, Monsta Liner never claims that their product provides an anti-slip surface so don't expect something that is isn't.
Erich_97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2013, 05:06 PM   #536
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Many new project pics have been coming in

82 Power Ram - Before/After
Black ML up top, Ace Hardware rattle can gold with rattle can clear on bottom
82-power-ram-blk-dsnd-.jpg  
Unread 10-13-2013, 05:14 PM   #537
ejslacker

the ram looks great. nice job.
Unread 10-13-2013, 05:54 PM   #538
onelow1ton
1983 FSJ Wagoneer 

That sans on the cj looks great very classy classic looking color !

The dodge looks good also !
Unread 10-13-2013, 06:47 PM   #539
Tonellin
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Sounds like you have a hard time following instructions? You can apply it so that it's relatively flat or you can give it an extra couple rolls once the monstaliner gets tacky and it gives the product extra depth and character.

The first time I did mostaliner I only applied it and it wasn't textured enough for me. Second jeep I did I gave it an extra roll and it came out very textured and isn't slippery at all
Unread 10-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #540
yj_loomis
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Got my monsta decal! Now.... Where to put it!
yj_loomis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
monstaliner

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.