Monstaliner interiors and exteriors - Page 29 - JeepForum.com

7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #421 of 1252 Old 08-14-2013, 06:14 PM
Joshharris98xj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdude408
Promo till the end of the month, and it's such a sweet deal! ( look at magnetmans signature)
I'm ordering mine next Friday.

Plan on making a lower chip gaurd on my silveraldo, and clean up a little surface rust while I'm at it.

But that will be my testing ground.
I'm planning a Total mc coat for my tj. Grey floor, apocolapse orange tub with preditor green accents, it's going to look like a matchbox car
But since my jeep is my toy I enjoy with the kids, they will love the bright colors.

Orange body, green roll bar,hinges/headlight bezels, grill inserts, and nerf bars(to help the kids get in)
Think it will be to much?
I'm on my phone, lap top is busted any links?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #422 of 1252 Old 08-14-2013, 06:22 PM
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdude408 View Post
Damn, yah that's about it, they look good together. But now that it has been done...... Back to the drawing board. You've seen so many, any combination that you have wanted to see, and haven't yet?

And how
Does it work on hinges? It doesn't gum them up to much? Should I remove and put back together? I plan on buying the gun and spraying, if that makes a difference.
Smurfadelic + Predator would work

Red + Predator may be interesting

You may find use in having the full set of chips to spill out on a table and see what looks good together
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Manufacturers of CHASSIS SAVERô Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Underbody Coating

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Connect with us on:

Watch How To Videos:

post #423 of 1252 Old 08-14-2013, 06:23 PM
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshharris98xj View Post
I'm on my phone, lap top is busted any links?
http://www.monstaliner.com/promo-j-83113.htm

Connect with us on:

Watch How To Videos:

post #424 of 1252 Old 08-15-2013, 12:05 PM
Joshharris98xj
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetman
Thank you, will be ordering today.
post #425 of 1252 Old 08-15-2013, 12:30 PM
Spokes
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Im assuming 1 gallon would be enough to do inside a 4dr XJ? how does this stuff hold up to the heat of the floor? and does it offer and sorta insulation to reduce heat?

Red 00 XJ lifted
Build -->

Blue 00 XJ Hella stock
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 5spd
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
post #426 of 1252 Old 08-15-2013, 03:13 PM
Tonellin
Web Wheeler
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokes View Post
Im assuming 1 gallon would be enough to do inside a 4dr XJ? how does this stuff hold up to the heat of the floor? and does it offer and sorta insulation to reduce heat?
In my experience the stuff held up great to the heat, that is absolutely something you don't have to worry about with monstaliner. It did not provide any temperature insulation in my TJ though. With the carpet removed and monstaliner put down the tub got hot as h*ll, especially near the trans tunnel

06 LJ Rubicon
http://www.jeep-owner.com/index.php/topic,748.0.html
post #427 of 1252 Old 08-19-2013, 07:06 PM
mtber7828
1997 TJ Wrangler 

This might have been in the thread but I did research it and didn't see much about it but has anyone sprayed monstaliner with the economy undercoating gun that's for sale on there website for $16? How did it work? do you have to dilute monsta wit MEK? thank you
post #428 of 1252 Old 08-21-2013, 07:16 PM
Bigdude408
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm planing on spraying, but with the low cost of the better gun I'm gonna go that way. Plus I have a few projects I plan on doing with it. I think your thin it down a little to spray too.

I'm wondering how it will work over powder coat, I have a cargo cage that has a little surface rust, I'm thinking about getting that chassy saver then spray on liner. But since its allready a ruff powder coat I probably don't have to ruff it up more.
post #429 of 1252 Old 08-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Bigdude408
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks so much for the promo! Just made my order today, and I can't wait to give my tow rig a bottom chip gaurd (and cover up and hopefully prevent the spread of rust).
Ill post pics after I spray her.
post #430 of 1252 Old 08-24-2013, 08:35 PM
magnetman
Caveman Chemist

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I'm planing on spraying, but with the low cost of the better gun I'm gonna go that way. Plus I have a few projects I plan on doing with it. I think your thin it down a little to spray too.

I'm wondering how it will work over powder coat, I have a cargo cage that has a little surface rust, I'm thinking about getting that chassy saver then spray on liner. But since its allready a ruff powder coat I probably don't have to ruff it up more.
You still need to scuff over powder coat regardless of what the surface is like, rough or not

Connect with us on:

Watch How To Videos:

post #431 of 1252 Old 08-24-2013, 08:57 PM
lynskynbnd
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
And how
Does it work on hinges? It doesn't gum them up to much? Should I remove and put back together? I plan on buying the gun and spraying, if that makes a difference.
I sprayed over the hood, windshield frame, door, and CJ tailgate hinges. They all work flawlessly and look great!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f59/m...l#post15393479
post #432 of 1252 Old 08-25-2013, 07:51 AM
Bigdude408
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynskynbnd View Post
I sprayed over the hood, windshield frame, door, and CJ tailgate hinges. They all work flawlessly and look great!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f59/m...l#post15393479
Do you fold down your windshield? I know it's kinda thick, I was thinking about taking them all apart and spraying.
post #433 of 1252 Old 08-25-2013, 11:34 PM
lynskynbnd
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Do you fold down your windshield? I know it's kinda thick, I was thinking about taking them all apart and spraying.
As often as possible! I permenantly removed the spreader bars long ago.

post #434 of 1252 Old 08-26-2013, 09:30 AM
mtber7828
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I sprayed the Smurfadelic with the economy shutz gun over the weekend. I can't say anything but great things about this product. The gun worked flawlessly. Great texture
Attached Images

post #435 of 1252 Old 08-26-2013, 02:09 PM
kuruma
2006 LJ Wrangler 

That looks good with the stock interior too.

Tags
monstaliner

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.