Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Monstaliner interiors and exteriors

920K views 1K replies 294 participants last post by  BensonSTW 
#1 ·
ONLY POST PICS OR REQUESTS FOR PICS!!!!! Any application, not just jeeps.

Monstaliner QUESTIONS can be answered in this thread! - http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/introducing-monstaliner-uv-permanent-diy-roll-bed-liner-875162
More info and buy it here- http://www.monstaliner.com/

Please just post your-

Color

~Amount used for what you covered

Method of application (Rolled / Sprayed / Brushed)
please include
any primer
type of gun & thinner (if used)

&Pics

ONLY!

Here is mine to start
med grey quartz
1 gallon, entire TJ interior up to edges of tub
rolled

See less See more
#608 ·
Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale Starts Now!
BUY 1 GET 1 FREE CHASSIS SAVER™
Now thru Monday 12-02-13
Available Only Online - Not Available in Stores

For anyone not familiar with this product, CHASSIS SAVER™ is a direct replacement for POR-15 at up to 45% lower cost.
We have been manufacturing CHASSIS SAVER™ for almost 20 years and it has been proven under the harshest conditions.
In addition to the auto restoration market, more than 500 townships, public works departments and DOT fleet maintenance
facilities use CHASSIS SAVER™ for protection of snow and ice removal equipment, highway, off road and general vehicle maintenance.

Valid thru Monday 12/02 at Midnight
all CHASSIS SAVER™ Quarts and Gallons will be sold 2 for 1

Buy 1 Quart CHASSIS SAVER™ Get 1 Quart FREE - Coupon Code: CSQT-B1G1F
(1 Quart price $39.90) Choose 2 of same color/finish or 2 different

Buy 1 Gallon CHASSIS SAVER™ Get 1 Gallon FREE - Coupon Code: CSGL-B1G1F
(1 Gallon price $111.75) Choose 2 of same color/finish or 2 different

**********************************************************************************
To get the free item, YOU MUST PUT 2 ITEMS INTO YOUR CART FIRST AS IF YOU ARE BUYING BOTH, THEN
APPLY THE COUPON CODE AND WATCH A DISCOUNT APPEAR FOR THE FULL PRICE OF 1 OF THE ITEMS
**********************************************************************************

Standard UPS shipping rates apply - $11.00 for 2 Quarts, $17.00 for 2 Gallons

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com

Colors/Finishes available are as follows:

UCP99 Gloss Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an
automotive grade synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel.

UCP934 Silver-Aluminum - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoating is not needed unless change of color is desired.

UCP98 Floor & Machine Gray - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Topcoat if desired to retain glossy finish or to change color using any industrial grade oil base enamel or an automotive grade
synthetic, acrylic or urethane enamel. Makes an outstanding, chemical and abrasion resistant coating for shop and industrial floors.

UCP970 Antique-Satin Black - Use as a stand alone direct-to-rust finish for underbody restoration and general rust control.
Note: Use of gloss black is recommended if you know ahead of time you are going to topcoat.

Note: Chassis Saver™ can be topcoated with itself or any other solvent base coating within 24 hours with no additional surface prep.
After 24 hours scuff sanding is required.

Please see Technical Data Bulletin link below for complete directions on surface preparation and application.
CHASSIS SAVER™ Tech Bulletin
CHASSIS SAVER™ Material Safety Data Sheet
------------------------------------------------------------------
Further Details:
The Coupon Codes above ARE NOT COMBINABLE
If you want to purchase more than 1 set of Quarts or Gallons you can do so by just completing
your first order and then going back to place another order. Do so as many times as you like.

This offer is a stand-alone promotion and can not be combined with any other Magnet products or MONSTALINER™ purchases

Please post any questions regarding the promo to the thread so others who have similar questions can read the conversation.
PM's are OK too. I'm just trying to cut down on answering similar questions many times.

Place Orders Here @ www.shop.monstaliner.com

#610 ·
Any body have any pics of monstaliner over new welds like a new metal patch because of rust or floor pan repair. I have just put in new floor pans and curious how well the monstaliner will hide imperfections like my novice welding. Thanks in advance.
You will likely see your patches but you can use some paintable seam sealer to help hide the edges. This would work for cheap on Amazon

#612 ·
Hey guys, not a jeep owner but I do love them. I have been following this thread and it inspired me to roll Monstaliner in my 94 Bronco. I wanted to say a quick thanks to those who took time to post their opinions and tips as many of them helped me. There is no doubt that JeepForum is the best resource on the internet for this product.

Here is a link to my install thread:
http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280578

#627 ·
You're right. It's a double d dash. The quality is great. My old dash was spice and had been repainted and the heater was pathetic. I decided to just redo the whole interior. New heater, wiring, gauges, seats etc...

Dan works with you and allowed me to modify the basic design. Heater works great now. No rattles in the cabin. I am very happy.

#629 ·
I can't remember exactly. I think around 650 and that includes the heater. I didn't have to pay freight because I only live a couple hours away from his shop. I did the painting and carbon fiber myself.

This was the first time I have ever done anything this involved. I worked on cars a lot when I was young and this project is to try and teach my son how to use his hands and brain for something other than video games.

#630 ·
well, it was money ant time well spent. I've been eyeing DD fabs for a flat dash mod since I got my YJ. There are only 2 things I think a CJ has over a YJ, ones a flat dash and the other is drop down tail gate and both are on my to do list.

#635 ·
Blood Bath ~ Pyroclastic rolled exterior

Attachments

#639 ·
can someone take a pic of all the prep such as the taping off they do and what kind of sprayers you using?

#641 ·
I am interested to see how the finished product looks on a hard top and if it is properly prepped how long is it expected to last.
The color in my spice color top has faded away just like our Bill of Rights.
I would like to roll-on the Monsta Spice Color to get some life back into the hard top.

I clicked through to page 24 looking for a hard top...did not find one...made this reply hoping there was an example to see.
Maybe they were banned? only 10 roll-ons instead of 30? NY-Safe compliant?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.