Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Monstaliner interiors and exteriors

920K views 1K replies 294 participants last post by  BensonSTW 
#1 ·
ONLY POST PICS OR REQUESTS FOR PICS!!!!! Any application, not just jeeps.

Monstaliner QUESTIONS can be answered in this thread! - http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/introducing-monstaliner-uv-permanent-diy-roll-bed-liner-875162
More info and buy it here- http://www.monstaliner.com/

Please just post your-

Color

~Amount used for what you covered

Method of application (Rolled / Sprayed / Brushed)
please include
any primer
type of gun & thinner (if used)

&Pics

ONLY!

Here is mine to start
med grey quartz
1 gallon, entire TJ interior up to edges of tub
rolled

See less See more
#480 ·
So... Will I get sued if I get one of the new "monstas" tattooed? I have a perfect spot left for it and I like it.

#483 ·
And some updated pix of my solid axle swaped v8 Colorado that I rolled in predator not to long after it first came out and still looks great , it is holding up very good and still cleans up great ( cleaned truck for car show the weekend before so while it was still clean I thought I would get some good pix , it's normally never clean ) for those who don't believe I wheel it here*

#496 ·
magnetman said:
Sans Panties rolled
Did anyone else note the bottle opener mounted to the left hand side of the front bumper!?

#498 ·
well i definitely wanna do the interior of my WJ but i think the paint is still in way too good of shape to do the outside, other than typical pinstripes

although now i've got the urge to mix two wild colors for a two tone paint job :D

so i've got two questions, first, for those of you who did two colors, did you tape them off and just peel away when done or did the tape line need to be cut?

also, on the floor of my WJ, there appears to be a thick rubber coating in some spots that I assume if for heat or sound, would i have to remove all of this and if so any suggestions on how?

#499 ·
mustangwarrior said:
well i definitely wanna do the interior of my WJ but i think the paint is still in way too good of shape to do the outside, other than typical pinstripes although now i've got the urge to mix two wild colors for a two tone paint job :D so i've got two questions, first, for those of you who did two colors, did you tape them off and just peel away when done or did the tape line need to be cut? also, on the floor of my WJ, there appears to be a thick rubber coating in some spots that I assume if for heat or sound, would i have to remove all of this and if so any suggestions on how?
Look back at my pictures. My sound tape and seam tape and sealant were horrible. Looked like a three year old got the job done. I started trying to prep it even mechanically. Decided it was not for me and just scuffed it up really well. It covered and stuck just perfectly. I am very very happy and I don't use carpets at all or anything else. Even the area where there us high traffic that has that soft stuff under the monstaliner I holding up.

Scuff every millimeter and you will have a bang up job. You can remove that stuff if you really want to but don't unless you are looking to show people under the seats using a flashlight, a pointer, and carpets removed. Get the picture!?!?

#500 ·
magnetman said:
When I first saw that I searched around for someone to make us a custom MONSTA bottle opener. Minimums are high. Next year perhaps
Count me in. That is just one of those things that I would do.

Going to get my new plates. "2HI2CN". They will fit soon enough.

#501 ·
This is as good as it gets. Customers description:

"F250 - Sprayed 50psi. First coat applied fairly wet and heavy, 4 more texture coats applied after.
1 gallon used to do both rockers/fenders and running boards (not shown in pictures)."

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.