Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Monstaliner interiors and exteriors

920K views 1K replies 294 participants last post by  BensonSTW 
#1 ·
ONLY POST PICS OR REQUESTS FOR PICS!!!!! Any application, not just jeeps.

Monstaliner QUESTIONS can be answered in this thread! - http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/introducing-monstaliner-uv-permanent-diy-roll-bed-liner-875162
More info and buy it here- http://www.monstaliner.com/

Please just post your-

Color

~Amount used for what you covered

Method of application (Rolled / Sprayed / Brushed)
please include
any primer
type of gun & thinner (if used)

&Pics

ONLY!

Here is mine to start
med grey quartz
1 gallon, entire TJ interior up to edges of tub
rolled

See less See more
#2 ·
Good thread
Both are roller jobs

On the jeep it was one gallon of smurfadelic rolled with no primer just rolled over the prepped oem red

On the truck it was 2.5 gallons used also rolled but over a universal white primer magnet paints sells and I rolled that also with a foam 4" roller for smooth serface and used 2 quarts of that

Predator

#6 ·
Colors: Black and White thrown in for a control/contrast
Left to right:
Heartburn:: Bloodbath::Redhead::Lady in Red::Read my Lips::RoadRash::Apocalypse::Barbaric::

SuicideBlonde:: Don't yell at Me:: Detention:: SunShinyDay:: FreedomFried:: Zombie Sunset:: Dk Burnt Orange::

WW2 OD Green::Jungle Love::Envy::JohnnyPopper::MeanGreenMother:: Predator::Turquilia

KillerBeej :: Desert Sand :: Yank My Doodle:: Pass the Bubbly :: Jeep Spice:: OD Green

Lt. Quartz Grey::pyroclastic::Med. Quarts Grey

Purple Peopls Eater::Outbreak::Midnight Special::Smurfadellic::Tarheel

#7 ·
#8 ·
sprayed with universal non sanding primer (light grey)

sprayed black

wanted to show the black and pink together

rolled barbaric

The primer was sprayed with a gravity fed spray gun. It took about a 1/2 gallon. The black monstaliner was sprayed using the walcom shutz gun. I used about 1 1/2 gallons. It was thinned with acetone. I didnt measure the acetone so i dont know the exact amount that was used. The interior took about 3/4 gallon maybe a little bit more.

#11 ·
where's the best place to order this stuff?

My interior is the same color as the OP's, i was originally planning on converting everything black, but DAMN that gray looks clean.

Also, how does this compare to carpet? noise difference? heat difference? does it smell for weeks?

#17 ·
Only half put back together but...
Road Rash With ML Black trim
Rolled

Attachments

#19 ·
onelow1ton said:
Love it! You do the wheels also? If so git a close up pic?
Thanks!

I did do the wheels too, unfortunately I am traveling for the next 2 months so I can't get a better shot of the wheels...well maybe this one, but it isn't any closer.

Attachments

#32 ·
Hey just a bit more info on what color and how i did my paint job with Zombie Sunset by Monstaliner.

First I am lazy and don't have allot of time to take off and sand and paint so i did the sanding over about two weeks slowly also to be sure that I got everything right. After a that i went back over and touched up the flash rust that showed up.

I used a white spray primer and covered the entire jeep.

then me and my friend mixed up the Monstaliner and Rolled it on.

It turned out better than I could hope.

Attachments

#34 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.