Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Monstaliner interiors and exteriors

920K views 1K replies 294 participants last post by  BensonSTW 
#1 ·
ONLY POST PICS OR REQUESTS FOR PICS!!!!! Any application, not just jeeps.

Monstaliner QUESTIONS can be answered in this thread! - http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f43/introducing-monstaliner-uv-permanent-diy-roll-bed-liner-875162
More info and buy it here- http://www.monstaliner.com/

Please just post your-

Color

~Amount used for what you covered

Method of application (Rolled / Sprayed / Brushed)
please include
any primer
type of gun & thinner (if used)

&Pics

ONLY!

Here is mine to start
med grey quartz
1 gallon, entire TJ interior up to edges of tub
rolled

See less See more
#795 ·
:) no prob :cheers2:

That's actually a very very nice combo. Expensive, but nice :thumbsup:

I think TR is making 16.5s again so you can run the 37 mtr's ... But if you want 35s your looking around 3k ish wheel tire combo.

#799 ·
NEED MORE OD GREEN PICS!! I'm going to be pulling my tub and frame offing my entire jeep as soon as my axles are done being built. I'm still on the fence about monsta, going to the PA jeep show Quadratec is sponsoring here this month and I'm going to cross my fingers there is a monsta jeep there! If I like what I see in first person, and the guy that owns it says good things I'll probably pledge.

#812 ·
All finished painting, and decals on! If you need anything or need to ask a question just ask!

Attachments

#814 ·
Dukem10 said:
All finished painting, and decals on! If you need anything or need to ask a question just ask!
Looks great! Pretty sure you stopped stopped by me and said nice jeep the other day in Petsmart/tj maxx plaza. I have mine lined in midnight special and desert sand

Attachments

#819 ·
1987 Dodge W100 Monstaliner Bed

Hi guys,

just wanted to share my first monstaliner experience on my own vehicle, second in helping with install. I also have my TJ waiting in line for the same treatment - full pyro exterior, but did this to get it off the list and out of the way as it is a simpler/quicker job - except for the prep work! Next time i'm buying a whole box or whathaveyou of those nice scotchbrite pad things

love how she turned out!

Attachments

#823 ·
Sorry if this has been answered in 55 pages, but are any of your colors close to jeep's "deep amethyst" dark purple? I mean it's really dark purple. Could I add a black tint to a color to make it darker?

#825 ·
98 TJ - Pyroclastic Monsta

Finally got her done. I had purchased the kit a year ago and talked with Eric if it would still be good. As you can see, the product was just fine. Also, I only needed 1 gallon of the 2 gallon kit. I seriously can't imagine how people are using 2 gallons but i'm assuming since i have minimal body surface area with half doors, sort top, and a louvered hood... in fact was had a smidge left in the gun so we quick did a crap job of spraying the floor jack just to use it up

Attachments

#826 ·
Finally got her done. I had purchased the kit a year ago and talked with Eric if it would still be good. As you can see, the product was just fine. Also, I only needed 1 gallon of the 2 gallon kit. I seriously can't imagine how people are using 2 gallons but i'm assuming since i have minimal body surface area with half doors, sort top, and a louvered hood... in fact was had a smidge left in the gun so we quick did a crap job of spraying the floor jack just to use it up
Looks great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.