Metal Cloak Front fenders with tube rear fenders - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Metal Cloak Front fenders with tube rear fenders

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdGear Packages Available! Your # 1 Diff Shop is ROCKRIDGE 4

Unread 09-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #1
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Metal Cloak Front fenders with tube rear fenders

I've gone back and forth between MC's and hi lines so many times, I've finally cracked and think I want run MC's up front and possibly Gen Right or T&T rear tube flares. I love the look of hi lines, but I don't really want to lose my cold air intake. Thanks in advance to any one that can post up some pics of this combination.

2012 Rubicon JKUR: 4" Tera Flex Long Arm, Fox 2.0 Shocks w/resi, Fox Stabi, Yukon 5:13's, Evo C gussets, Evo Magnum Sleeves, Evo Rockstars, LOD Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Rock Brawler Rear Bumper/Carrier,Poison Spyder Sliders, Poison Spyder EVAP Skid, KMC Strikes on 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers
141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 07:34 PM   #2
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

MC Overlines w/4" flare up front, Xenon 4" flares in the rear....they are real similar to what the Genright steel flares look like.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 08:13 PM   #3
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the pic. I think standard flare in the rear looks pretty good with the over lines.
2012 Rubicon JKUR: 4" Tera Flex Long Arm, Fox 2.0 Shocks w/resi, Fox Stabi, Yukon 5:13's, Evo C gussets, Evo Magnum Sleeves, Evo Rockstars, LOD Stubby Bumper, Poison Spyder Rock Brawler Rear Bumper/Carrier,Poison Spyder Sliders, Poison Spyder EVAP Skid, KMC Strikes on 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers
Unread 09-10-2013, 08:16 PM   #4
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 141 View Post
Thanks for the pic. I think standard flare in the rear looks pretty good with the over lines.
The way the rear Cloaks taper in at the bottom doesn't appeal to me much. I was looking at the Gen Right rear steel tubes when I ran across these, and for a couple hundred bucks they've been doing just fine.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 08:39 PM   #5
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Totally agree with you on that. I was also thinking that it looks like if you're running the 6" rear and your tires don't stick out vary far, the top of the flare is going to rub on trees. Lots of tight trails and fir trees up here in the NW.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.