Make funny quotes, saying ect with this pic. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Make funny quotes, saying ect with this pic.

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 05-13-2013, 04:14 AM   #1
Mike934

Make funny quotes, saying ect with this pic.

Best ones gets a dollar donated to their paypal

Local kid, talks soo much **** about everyone and their jeeps and how his is so badass. He's got a **** mixed lift, both says bars connected, no discos either. Think its "mobs" hard. He got a "tweaked fender" (shown in picture) and says I got some "mad body damage" on facebook. I just died and figured someone could come up wit some funny ****

Thinking of possibly a pic of a totally beat rock crawling xj comparing to his. Saying something. Like, "oh you got body damage...that's cute" lmao. Or "I got body damage guys...can I join your club?" Whatever you got though the. Locals would enjoy some entertainment lol.

Unread 05-13-2013, 05:14 AM   #2
ItsJustD
1998 TJ Wrangler 

" Eyyy, that curb was bigger than I thought homes "
ItsJustD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 05:18 AM   #3
DesertSage
2013 JK Wrangler 

Just noted the Transformers logo behind him. Too bad he can't transform into someone cool.
DesertSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 07:02 AM   #4
The_Dealer
2003 KJ Liberty 

Peep dem spinnerz son, I'm ridin' big hoe
Unread 05-13-2013, 11:14 AM   #5
bgredjeep
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike934 View Post
Best ones gets a dollar donated to their paypal

Local kid, talks soo much **** about everyone and their jeeps and how his is so badass. He's got a **** mixed lift, both says bars connected, no discos either. Think its "mobs" hard. He got a "tweaked fender" (shown in picture) and says I got some "mad body damage" on facebook. I just died and figured someone could come up wit some funny ****
What?
bgredjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 01:18 PM   #6
Mike934

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgredjeep View Post
What?

Let me explain, the quotes were words or phrases this kid uses. He has a ego problem & is a wee bit of an *******. He likes to put down anyone he can and think his **** don't stink. He had a mommy built jeep and thinks its the best ****ing rig in the world and will climb anything.
The kid has a rough country AAL. 4.5" coils & some shocks. No discos and still runs both bars connected, even when wheeling. He crys about every scratch he gets but says he wheels his jeep harder than anyone.
So he posted this pic this weekend and says he got "mad body damage". The damage is a slightly tweaked fender lmao. Understand?
So we wanted to post the picture & tag him on facebook to check his damn ego a bit

It'sjustd wins currently. Can anyone make it like this picture with the saying? Ad ill bump this to 5 bucks for the winner

Replace picture & keep the word acceptance and then put whatever quote wins under it lol.
Unread 05-13-2013, 03:58 PM   #7
ItsJustD
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Unread 05-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #8
spottedfrog
1979 CJ5 

"And then my rig slipped off the jack and I lost two whole fingers. S@#$ even wrecked my fender."

"Dude, don't put your fingers in there!"

"and then it was like whoa!"
spottedfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 08:36 PM   #9
Mike934

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsJustD View Post

Paypal addy sir? If anyone tops the mall one ill do another 5 I died when I saw it lol.
Unread 05-13-2013, 08:57 PM   #10
ItsJustD
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike934 View Post
Paypal addy sir? If anyone tops the mall one ill do another 5 I died when I saw it lol.
Glad you liked it I PM'd you.
Unread 05-17-2013, 06:58 AM   #11
codyjames
2008 JK Wrangler 

any other pictures of his jeep?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.