Looking to see a TJ with a OME 2 inch lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Looking to see a TJ with a OME 2 inch lift

Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-01-2012, 11:49 PM   #1
Stevekaz99
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Looking to see a TJ with a OME 2 inch lift

I'd like to see what my TJ will look like with a 2 inch "Old Man Emu" lift and some 32' on the wheels.

Tell me what else I need and thanks for any advise.

Right now I'm stock with 30's

Steve

Stevekaz99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2012, 06:01 PM   #2
wiremanjoe
2006 TJ Wrangler 

i second that-- im thinking about doing the same thing with my tj this summer... 2"OME HD lift, 15"black rims, and 32" tires... im going for the most versatile set-up. something that's still a good dd but fun on the weekend trails. btw i'm also in jersey too^^
Unread 03-12-2012, 06:05 PM   #3
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

You can check out my build to see what you might need. These are 32" tires on the stock Moabs. You can click on the "My Mod" link in my sig to get a quick look at everything on my jeep.

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-12-2012, 06:17 PM   #4
wiremanjoe
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Wow sweet ride. Might have to consider 16" rims to fit some 265's like you've done there... looks solid.
Unread 06-26-2012, 09:40 AM   #5
Heysus

very new to these cars.

is the loss in power great enough to think about a regear with 2 in. lift/32. in tires?

Looking at doing exactly this with some cragar delux (smoothie style) in black. Kind of going for the J8 look since I have a two door unlimited (LJ)

thanks in advance for any help!
Heysus is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #6
funky_boss23
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heysus View Post
very new to these Jeeps.

is the loss in power great enough to think about a regear with 2 in. lift/32. in tires?

Looking at doing exactly this with some cragar delux (smoothie style) in black. Kind of going for the J8 look since I have a two door unlimited (LJ)

thanks in advance for any help!
I currently run 32s with 3.07s.

I very rarely use 5th.

I would like to regear eventually but have a couple other things to do first.

It is livable but not ideal.
funky_boss23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2012, 01:50 PM   #7
Jeffro06
October 2012 TJOTM

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffro06 View Post

You can check out my build to see what you might need. These are 32" tires on the stock Moabs. You can click on the "My Mod" link in my sig to get a quick look at everything on my jeep.
The jeep don't look like that no more....

Moab Trails I've done: Onion Creek, Long Canyon, Dome Plateau, Top of The World (2), Fins-N-Things (2), Poison Spider,
Golden Spike, Gold Bar Rim, Hell's Revenge (2), Baby Lion Back, Cliff Hanger, Moab Rim, Kane Creek Canyon, Strike Ravine

Shortcuts to key points in my build: MTRk's OME 2" HD Lift Antirock Skidrow steering box & radiator skids LoD rear bumper
Rokmen Mercenary bumper w/Superwinch Rokmen sliders Skidrow engine skid Rampage Top CB set up
Custom trunk Rokmen 1" Billet spacers JJ track bar Rokmen Adjustable Control Arms Currectlync Steering
Rokmen Trail Corners Metalcloak Overlines Kentrol Hood Latches JK Turn Signals Xenon 4" Flat Flares Hood Decal Duratracs
Derale Tranny Cooler DieHard Factor 55 Thimble Ten Factory Front Chromo Shafts

Get your build sheet here.
Jeffro06 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.