Lifts with stock tires - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Lifts with stock tires

Cess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-06-2010, 10:07 AM   #1
greensaharatj
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Lifts with stock tires

I wanna see your jeeps with 2-3.5" lift still on your stock wheels and 31's. Im seriously wanting to order my lift but I'm not patient enough to wait till I save up money for tires as well so I need to see how funny I'm gonna look for a few months with small tires

2003 Jeep TJ w/RC 3.25 lift rockin 35x12.50r15 Dunlop Mud Rovers on Crager Soft 8's, Currie HD Steering system, Delta Quad-Bar headlights, KC 55watt fogs, 130watt long range KC daylighters on the windshield, Smittybilt Tube Fenders, Smittybilt X20 10k Winch, Poison Spyder front Stinger--future stuff, SYE/CV Driveshaft, Rear corner armor, Engine/Oil skid, Tummy Tuck
Don't forget to wave :wave:
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-tech-boot-camp-must-read-new-tj-owners-forum-members-722109"]TJ Tech BOOT CAMP[/URL]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/acronym-list-472282/"]Acronym List[/URL]
greensaharatj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2010, 03:30 PM   #2
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

4" with the stock 32" A/Ts I bought it with

Camo Deere is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2010, 11:06 PM   #3
jeepinmichguy_
I haz ah Geep

2003 TJ Wrangler 

2 inch and 235 75's

2 inch and 31's

3.5 and 31's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
How about this, if you had the Jeep Spirit, you wouldn't abuse the rest of us trying to enjoy a nice day out wheeling by bringing your brokeass broken down junkyard crap out to play where it can't handle it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepForum123 View Post
you all have nice rigs, stop being f****** a**holes.
jeepinmichguy_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.