Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Lets see your tjs!!!

5K views 42 replies 30 participants last post by  tnttj 
#1 ·
Yea for tj's!

#5 ·
What does TJ TECH mean to you? Being lazy is a real quick way to get on the bad side of the people that can answer your thousands of future questions well.

Quit being lazy and search before you make any old tread on any subject that pops into your head.
This :rolleyes:

Lets try to keep the forum clean and organized. It would have taken like 30 seconds tops on your iPhone to get to the Pic request section, filled with all the TJs you could want

#8 ·
nah... some people have no life and rack up thousands of posts and have a sense of entitlement to talk out their arse as if they own the website... makes them feel better after getting their lunch money taken. Just ignore and move forward:thumbsup:

#14 ·
I agree with imped and they guy who started the thread. Sometimes its not all that easy to find the thread you are looking for on your phone...because thats where i do all of my JF stuff, but i agree with imped also. Plus ive learned that imped means no harm with what he says, he is just blunt, to the point and states facts, so ive come to not let that get under my skin and find it rather funny to watch it get under other peoples skins:) oh and just to keep up with the thread: tj being a tj, tj at work, tj at play, angry tj, tj in woods also:p

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.