Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Lets see your stickers!

604K views 2K replies 926 participants last post by  V8FUN 
#1 ·
I'm curious to see what stickers are on your guys jeeps, I've got a couple so far Ill take some pics of in the next few days:2thumbsup::cheers:

#79 ·
It's an M4/M15/AR-15 bolt face! Actually pretty sweet, I like it! But then, I'm an armorer in the Marine Corps... Maybe it's an acquired thing...

#81 ·
I am currently re-building my jeep so it doesn't have any stickers on right now, however here is what I had on before the re-build: Driver side Bumper "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy & good with ketchup" Passenger Side Bumper "If you can read this flip me over" printed upside down from a label maker I had access to at work. The 'sticker' on my tailgate is the temporary registration permit that I didn't want to put in my window since I wanted to be able to drive topless.

#99 ·

(still got to relocate that thing...)

and i now have one on my bumper that says "mud is for fun. asphalt's for getting there"
GP- Grace Point camp and retreat center
UGA- University of Georgia!!!!

(WOOT finally have the 25 posts so the pics show up!!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.