Lets see your stickers! - Page 103 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Lets see your stickers!

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 05-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #1531
WJ04
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinningerc View Post
I had the same sticker on my ZJ and got pulled aside at work and told to either get it off or get wrote up for sexual harassment. I trimmed around it and just left the Jeep on there. So disappointed that day.
I would have told your boss to go screw, that's your personal vehicle and has nothing to do with work.

2004 WJ Laredo-selectrac 242-I6- Custom XJ intake w/Amsoil cone filter- PSC HD Pump & Res- PSC ported box- B&M trans cooler- B&M PS cooler- Custom chevy 1 Ton over the knuckle steering- Rough Stuff 1 Ton tierod & draglink ends- Saguaro 4x4 Front 3/4" shackles, Rear hitch & Warn 3/4" shackle-Mopar Front skid,Gastank skid -IRO TC skid- RRO super sliders- 6.5'' IRO critical path lift -IRO extended rear arms-Bilstein 5125 shocks -IRO F&R 6.5'' Bump stops-Carolina drive shaft-16x7 black soft 8's - 34'' Super swampers-Yukon 4.11 gears -Ultimate RCV shafts - LockRight Locked ECGS bolt in rear D60 -35 spline Chomloy shafts -BTF HD diff cover -IRO Adj A-arm-OX Locked super D30 -OX HD diff cover -OX drive away lock-Rock Krawler d30 truss-Stillen rotors & Matrix pads-JKS Adj Track Bar-JKS Quicker discos -Relocated OME SD-40 Steering Stabilizer-BDS stabilizer brackets-Relocated washer bottle-Removed rear sway bar-Cobra CB-TomTom one XL navi-alpine deck

Still to come: Flowmaster 50suv

October 2011 GCOTM Winner

Some of my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/LockedWJ?feature=mhee

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjp2 View Post
I burnout on puppies and kittens
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwmaniacx View Post
Lets not and say we didn't.
WJ04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #1532
gus54
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Unread 05-13-2012, 06:47 PM   #1533
dagr8tim

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Just ordered one of these:

97 XJ SE - DD/Light Trail Rig - The War Wagon
75 CJ5 with a badly chopped CJ7 Tub - Pandora
96 Land Rover Discovery - Black Dog; possible trail toy
dagr8tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #1534
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagr8tim View Post

I NEED that sticker. I hate stick figure families...
Unread 05-13-2012, 08:40 PM   #1535
dagr8tim

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
I NEED that sticker. I hate stick figure families...
My GF just got this for her minivan.

Unread 05-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #1536
jeepgoonie
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagr8tim
Where did you find this exact one?! Link possibly? Thanks
Unread 05-13-2012, 08:47 PM   #1537
dagr8tim

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepgoonie View Post
Where did you find this exact one?! Link possibly? Thanks
Monster Truck:
http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Nobody-FIGURE-FAMILY-Sticker/dp/B007PLZ5RA/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS?ie=UTF8&coliid=I12N9GDAJT2XSI&colid=2COVK0996R4FW
Chain Saw:
http://www.amazon.com/ChainSaw-Nobody-FIGURE-FAMILY-Sticker/dp/B007PLZGO2/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS?ie=UTF8&coliid=I24BH3OHV760WV&colid=2COVK0996R4FW

Unread 05-13-2012, 08:49 PM   #1538
jeepgoonie
1998 ZJ 

Thank you very much, best stick figure hate one I've seen
Unread 05-13-2012, 10:46 PM   #1539
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

Im really thinking of getting this but Prius owners are nuts, they would probably set my jeep on fire and ***** about how the smoke is leaving a carbon footprint.

Its from pixeldecals if anyones interested. <--- Not affiliated, just love their products
IH8PEPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 05:23 AM   #1540
ejschultz
Web Wheeler

1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ih8pepl View Post
Im really thinking of getting this but Prius owners are nuts, they would probably set my jeep on fire and ***** about how the smoke is leaving a carbon footprint.

Its from pixeldecals if anyones interested. <--- Not affiliated, just love their products
Ever see how big the carbon footprint of a Prius, or any hybrid for that matter, really is? The Li-Ion for the batteries is mined in Canada and Africa, shipped to China for processing and packaging, then shipped around the world for use in the production of vehicles. The vehicles are then shipped around the world for purchase. The production alone of the Li-Ion batteries produces more air, water, and soil pollution than your Jeep will in it's entire lifetime, including it rotting in a junkyard. Tell that to a prospective hybrid buyer.
ejschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 07:46 AM   #1541
dagr8tim

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejschultz View Post
Ever see how big the carbon footprint of a Prius, or any hybrid for that matter, really is? The Li-Ion for the batteries is mined in Canada and Africa, shipped to China for processing and packaging, then shipped around the world for use in the production of vehicles. The vehicles are then shipped around the world for purchase. The production alone of the Li-Ion batteries produces more air, water, and soil pollution than your Jeep will in it's entire lifetime, including it rotting in a junkyard. Tell that to a prospective hybrid buyer.
I actually figure my XJ is more green than a Honda (just an example, you can insert any car maker). I've got nearly 300,000 on my XJ. Assuming you can get 150,000 out of a Honda, I would be coming up on my 3rd Honda. When you consider the environmental impact of having to build 3 vehicles versus 1, I think I'm ahead of the game.

Unread 05-14-2012, 08:22 AM   #1542
Treton
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Not to mention alot of that electricty charging those things comes from coal... the dirtiest fossil fuel in existence Muahaha
Treton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 08:35 AM   #1543
dagr8tim

1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treton View Post
Not to mention alot of that electricty charging those things comes from coal... the dirtiest fossil fuel in existence Muahaha
Only partly true. Coal from the western part of the US seems to be fairly clean. Alot cleaner than what comes out of the Appalachian Mountains region.

Unread 05-14-2012, 08:49 AM   #1544
briansgreenjeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

i just got my jeep... so stickers are just starting...

i had a no problem problem sticker made... it was made great but when i approved it by email i did not notice the problem was wrong... so i had to take it off and bought this one..
briansgreenjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2012, 09:43 AM   #1545
IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by briansgreenjeep View Post
[/IMG]

Okay, thats the best one I have seen in this thread!
IH8PEPL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
decals , stickers

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.