Lets see your jeep getting stuck/unstuck - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Lets see your jeep getting stuck/unstuck

The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!Check out our NEW Steering Stuff!

Unread 07-31-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
dadkinsemt
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Lets see your jeep getting stuck/unstuck

Well I think most of us have a great story that starts with, "oh I can get through that, I have a jeep." It may not always work out how we want, so lets see em stuck, getting winched, pulled, digging behind the wheels, whatever it took to get out. Any model new or old!!! Cherokee, wrangler, liberty, JEEP.

I will start. Here is my old TJ in a river crossing, had to winch out.

05 LJ rubicon
14 JKU, wife's
Colorado jeep club #274

My build in progress. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/d...build-2146889/
dadkinsemt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 12:46 PM   #2
Mikes96XJ88FSB
1996 XJ Cherokee 

My 96 XJ before the lift. At Oakville Mud Bog in Milan MI. We thought the edge wouldn't be as deep as the middle...well, we were wrong lol. Just needed a slight tug backwards from a 302 powered CJ5 and I was able to back out.

And It's out...Nasty, sticky mud.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.