Lets see your bumper stickers. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Lets see your bumper stickers.

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right hereJK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.

Unread 05-20-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
jeepster425
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Lets see your bumper stickers.

i wanna see what your bumper stickers are.

jeepster425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2009, 10:16 PM   #2
Contra
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Unread 05-20-2009, 10:18 PM   #3
bddisi
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Unread 05-20-2009, 10:20 PM   #4
default_user
It's a Roobicon

default_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2009, 10:50 PM   #5
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

No pics of it on my Jeep until I get home.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f33/?uid=152304

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Bennettj13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2009, 10:51 PM   #6
los3rguitarist
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post

No pics of it on my Jeep until I get home.
Omfg I want it! (can I have your jeep too? It's sexy xD)
Unread 05-21-2009, 04:23 AM   #7
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I found a sweet place to make bumper stickers. I made that one there using their site. It's www.Makestickers.com I have no idea how well they'll hold up, but for the price, I bought 2 and figure when one is on it's way out I'll replace it with another.

Thanks for the compliment on my Jeep. But I'm afraid you can't have it. I've been deployed almost 9 months now and have thought about it every day. Once I get home I'm actually going to be able to build it. Check in on it in a few months I've got a pile of parts at home waiting to go on.

Rear Currie 4" coils - 190 shipped. (They've been sitting in the back of my Jeep for mock up but won't work out for me.)

Hornblasters Shocker S4 horn set with some extras $210 shipped. (It is not OBA, just an accessory for OBA)

"LCOG" isn't cheap and it certainly isn't easy. If you think so, you are doing it wrong. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, don't label your build "LCOG". You are just a cheap ******bag.

IndyORV- Dick and fart jokes, titties, throttle, flops, beer, tater balls, and good times.
Unread 05-21-2009, 09:16 AM   #8
Contra
1997 TJ Wrangler 

that is who i have been using for the last 6 months...
Unread 05-21-2009, 10:29 PM   #9
los3rguitarist
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennettj13 View Post
I found a sweet place to make bumper stickers. I made that one there using their site. It's www.Makestickers.com I have no idea how well they'll hold up, but for the price, I bought 2 and figure when one is on it's way out I'll replace it with another.

Thanks for the compliment on my Jeep. But I'm afraid you can't have it. I've been deployed almost 9 months now and have thought about it every day. Once I get home I'm actually going to be able to build it. Check in on it in a few months I've got a pile of parts at home waiting to go on.
I think I already subscribed to your build. Looking forward to when you get home and keep building. =D I still want it though xD
Unread 05-22-2009, 04:34 AM   #10
Bennettj13
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contra View Post
that is who i have been using for the last 6 months...
How do their stickers hold up? It looks good in the pictures, but in person it may be different. Is it fading, peeling, cracking, or anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by los3rguitarist View Post
I think I already subscribed to your build. Looking forward to when you get home and keep building. =D I still want it though xD
Thanks for subscribing. I'm ready to get started already. The HP JK D44 arrives next wednesday. Next big order is on the 1st. Time for tubes amongst other things!

Unread 05-22-2009, 08:17 AM   #11
SeanCucf
2002 TJ Wrangler 

SeanCucf is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.