Let's see where you work on your jeeps! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Let's see where you work on your jeeps!

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-28-2013, 12:10 PM   #31
monsonman

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXST8tj View Post
Haven't done any work in here yet....just closed last week. I did have the garage floor coated before we moved anything in . Should make for a more pleasant work surface.

Anxious to get things organized!

saw this in your build. looks awesome!

Unread 10-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #32
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsonman View Post
no to your question. the shop area is a small portion of the entire building. the rest of it is a man cave (bar w/ kitchen and upstairs loft) and a car showroom. there is a lot more space in the shop area than the pictures elude to, although when my dad built it, he probably didnt foresee there being 2 jeeps living in there haha

B ran out of time but wanted to show me this place. Next time I come down, I will make it a point to see this before leaving. I love how in both of your builds, this "shop" just looks like a small space in a storage rental type place... Now the truth comes out.
Unread 10-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #33
monsonman

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw View Post
B ran out of time but wanted to show me this place. Next time I come down, I will make it a point to see this before leaving. I love how in both of your builds, this "shop" just looks like a small space in a storage rental type place... Now the truth comes out.

busted

Unread 10-28-2013, 12:46 PM   #34
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

busted

Slightly different than my spot....
Unread 10-30-2013, 12:45 AM   #35
twiisted71

Quote:
no to your question. the shop area is a small portion of the entire building. the rest of it is a man cave (bar w/ kitchen and upstairs loft) and a car showroom. there is a lot more space in the shop area than the pictures elude to, although when my dad built it, he probably didnt foresee there being 2 jeeps living in there haha
Well atleast its low key, nothing too ostentatious!!

to the Gah-Raj-Mahal
twiisted71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #36
wrknman

image-1346982899.jpg

image-4106806612.jpg
wrknman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 07:47 AM   #37
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

That is nice!

LOL about the Jeeps. I hear you. My father-in-law has a body shop and a collection of old muscle cars. He's never exactly welcomed my Jeep into the family.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-23-2013, 10:17 PM   #38
NYGLT56
Your Local Body Builder
2003 TJ Wrangler 

In a rather large shop...
image-1750195838.jpg

Unread 04-23-2014, 08:56 AM   #39
atinari
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtycruiser View Post

I was on vacation in marco island florida, im from philly and was on my way to the ft myers airport and saw your jeep at a gas station. I snapped a pic lol. Sexy jeep man
atinari is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.