Let's see where you work on your jeeps! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Let's see where you work on your jeeps!

Artec 14b bolt BACKBONE trussNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Engo is bringing New LED Light Bars to the table...Get a g

Unread 10-28-2013, 12:10 PM   #31
monsonman

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXST8tj View Post
Haven't done any work in here yet....just closed last week. I did have the garage floor coated before we moved anything in . Should make for a more pleasant work surface.

Anxious to get things organized!

saw this in your build. looks awesome!

Unread 10-28-2013, 12:27 PM   #32
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsonman View Post
no to your question. the shop area is a small portion of the entire building. the rest of it is a man cave (bar w/ kitchen and upstairs loft) and a car showroom. there is a lot more space in the shop area than the pictures elude to, although when my dad built it, he probably didnt foresee there being 2 jeeps living in there haha

B ran out of time but wanted to show me this place. Next time I come down, I will make it a point to see this before leaving. I love how in both of your builds, this "shop" just looks like a small space in a storage rental type place... Now the truth comes out.
Unread 10-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #33
monsonman

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dayriesw View Post
B ran out of time but wanted to show me this place. Next time I come down, I will make it a point to see this before leaving. I love how in both of your builds, this "shop" just looks like a small space in a storage rental type place... Now the truth comes out.

busted

Unread 10-28-2013, 12:46 PM   #34
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

busted

Slightly different than my spot....
Unread 10-30-2013, 12:45 AM   #35
twiisted71

Quote:
no to your question. the shop area is a small portion of the entire building. the rest of it is a man cave (bar w/ kitchen and upstairs loft) and a car showroom. there is a lot more space in the shop area than the pictures elude to, although when my dad built it, he probably didnt foresee there being 2 jeeps living in there haha
Well atleast its low key, nothing too ostentatious!!

to the Gah-Raj-Mahal
twiisted71 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #36
wrknman

image-1346982899.jpg

image-4106806612.jpg
wrknman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2013, 07:47 AM   #37
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

That is nice!

LOL about the Jeeps. I hear you. My father-in-law has a body shop and a collection of old muscle cars. He's never exactly welcomed my Jeep into the family.

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-23-2013, 10:17 PM   #38
NYGLT56
Your Local Body Builder
2003 TJ Wrangler 

In a rather large shop...
image-1750195838.jpg

Unread 04-23-2014, 08:56 AM   #39
atinari
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtycruiser View Post

I was on vacation in marco island florida, im from philly and was on my way to the ft myers airport and saw your jeep at a gas station. I snapped a pic lol. Sexy jeep man
atinari is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.