Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Lets see what you tow with your Jeep

137K views 351 replies 228 participants last post by  Axhammer 
#1 ·
I tow my 06 WR450F on a flat bed trailer.

See less See more
#4 ·

#5 ·
do bikes and skis count? :laugh:

****ing U-Haul wouldn't rent me a trailer when I moved a couple of weeks ago because somehow my soft top is much more dangerous than my hard top (which was 550 miles away in my parent's backyard) when towing a trailer...

#9 ·
So, you breed donkeys and trailer them to donkey shows where you sell them to other donkey farmers?? :rofl:

I dunno about hauling *** in a Jeep tho. The 4.0L may be a torque monster, but it doesn't exactly get the Jeep running the quarter in 10 seconds...

#15 ·
what is the orange "machine" in the background?

#22 ·
#25 ·
Although I do not suggest this at all here is my rig towing my 21ft bayliner (with trailer weighs about 4,500lbs). Granted I tow this twice a year (once to the ramp to put her into the slip and once at the end of the season) and the ramp is 2 miles away down all residential side streets.

I would never tow this otherwise. Other than that, I tow my 4'x9' utility trailer for varaious small hauls.

#30 ·
the guy that had his RV parked next to mine where i used to go fishing did the same thing, but more than twice a year, more like every other day, but down residential streets

Every weekend it's over 70*:2thumbsup:

after seeing this i really miss my jetskis:(, i think im going to buy one this summer once ive sold my grand wagoneer, and i hate the cold, once im done with school im going to go somewhere where its warm all the time,

#31 ·
I was thinking of posting the same thing, you just beat me to it :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.