Lets see them beat skid plates! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Lets see them beat skid plates!

Jeep Liberty Window RegulatorJeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

Unread 03-31-2010, 08:42 PM   #1
256ChiliPepper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Lets see them beat skid plates!

We all got skid plates. Steel and aluminum ones. I want to see any of your skids, but only if they have been used and abused. The more beat up the better Also post up where you bought it, or if you made it, and what its made from.

256ChiliPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
256ChiliPepper
1998 TJ Wrangler 

59 views and no one wants to show off their beat up skid plate? I'm mainly looking for aluminum ones to know if they are as strong as steel ones.
256ChiliPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2010, 08:51 PM   #3
keithb
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well I replaced my skid plate a while back because it was so bent up. We ran Holy Cross trail and I slammed it up good at French Creek. Put about a 3 to 4 inch whoop-dee-do in it.
Factory steel skid on '06 Rubicon.
Sorry no pics.
keithb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abused , plates , skid

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.