Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Lets see some Unlimited LJs

Tags
lj
3M views 10K replies 1K participants last post by  Lotuiert 
#1 ·
I'm playing with the idea of selling my TJ for an LJ. Show me some pictures of your LJs and tell me what lift and tires you have. Thanks.

#4,452 ·
The rcv axles are great and really give you some confidence if you have to beat on them, or want to. I also have a sleeve welded in my front housing and have no issues.

My brakes are 99% stock, stainless lines from the lift, and I have no problems stopping. Mines a 6 speed so Offroad is definitely not an issue. When the time comes I think ill go with powerslot rotors and black magic pads or green/yellow stuff.

If you really want killer brakes, call aev, I think they work with rcv.

#4,454 ·
This is what I have done to my 06 LJ so far.

3" Teraflex Suspension lift w/upper adjustable arms

33" Firestone Destination MT's

ProComp 8179 Wheels

1" Terafelx Body Lift

Teraflex Belly Up Skid Pan

1" Motor Mount

1" Seat Riser

ACME SS CB Antenna Mount

Firestik Quick CB Antenna Disconnect

Skidrow Radiator Skid Plate

Cobra 75 CB

The Source CO2 Tank

High Lift Jack (48")

River Raider Hi-Left Jack Mount

SYE Kit

Genright Front Tube Fenders

Fabtech Front Bumper

Rancho Steering Stabalizer

Optima Yellow Top Battery

Teraflex F&R Adjustable Trac Bar

Banks Ram Air Filter Kit

Jackalope Rear Bumper w/Swing Out Tire Carrier

Olympic Door Entry Guards

Smittybilt XRC8 Comp Winch

1 1/4 Teraflex Front Boost

Tuffy Under Seat Gun Security Drawer

Rock Hard Slider w/Step (Rocker Guards)

Bushwacker Rear Flat Fenders

Warn Off Road Lights-Wireless

Delta SS Windshield Light Mounts

Hard Top/Full Bikini Top

Currie Anti Rock Sway Bar Kit

Axleboy Custom SS Braided Brake Lines

USA SS3rd Brake Light Cover

** I still want to do Gears, Long Arm Kit and at least a rear Locker.

#4,462 ·
zjbates said:
Tell me what you think! Finish the wrap on my 04 yellow lj last week. Ill post some better pix's week.

That's awesome!
I'd do a wrap on a street car, but never on a trail rig though. Can't touch up vinyl. :sadface:

*edit* Do you work for that place? I was looking at it on my phone before and just noticed you're a rolling billboard. I like the rivet look though.

#4,463 ·
zjbates said:
Tell me what you think! Finish the wrap on my 04 yellow lj last week. Ill post some better pix's week.

To each his own. I'll answer because you asked. I think it looks cheesy and goofy. Not saying this about you, bun I imagine the owner to have more than one tribal tattoo, and wear Affliction shirts one size too small, with a 3" wide leather wristband. For an advertisement or sponsorship, that stuff is cool, but for someone's personal rig, it's pretty goofy looking. I'm willing to bet 90% of the people that say it looks good, laugh about it behind your back. Not trying to be an *** my friend, just giving an honest opinion, when most people won't.

#4,468 ·
Just detailed mine to get her ready to put on the market. It is the cleanest the Jeep has been since I bought it. I even used tire shine. (yuck) :eek: I remember the look on the guys face that I bought it from when he handed me the keys. He looked really sad. I'll probably have the same look when that time comes for me. It's been an awesome Jeep and a beast on the trails. Going to pull the trigger on a new JK.

#4,472 ·
Just detailed mine to get her ready to put on the market. It is the cleanest the Jeep has been since I bought it. I even used tire shine. (yuck) :eek: I remember the look on the guys face that I bought it from when he handed me the keys. He looked really sad. I'll probably have the same look when that time comes for me. It's been an awesome Jeep and a beast on the trails. Going to pull the trigger on a new JK.

I regret selling my LJ Rubicon :( but I have no payments and a new project on the way :shhh:, jeep looks great man, let me know how much you want for that jeep, i would love to aquire one again.

#4,469 ·
vgerardi said:
Blasphemy! You will definitely regret that downgrade dude. Nice LJ.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.