Lets see some Unlimited LJs - Page 525 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Lets see some Unlimited LJs

Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 01-06-2014, 01:15 PM   #7861
Ljcrawler05
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyfnly View Post

Yeah I was the LJ with metalcloaks.
Sweet! I saw you drive by when I was pumping gas I really do wish I could afford them because they look sick in person although if I go that route I'll probably get arched since they've grown on me... but i imagine they helped right much in those tight trees yesterday too. I know one thing I'm going to have to look into some body mounted sliders because my smittybilt sliders hit everything! Got a 2 foot gouge in the side of one of em.

Ljcrawler05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2014, 02:36 PM   #7862
Jimmyfnly
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ljcrawler05 View Post

Sweet! I saw you drive by when I was pumping gas I really do wish I could afford them because they look sick in person although if I go that route I'll probably get arched since they've grown on me... but i imagine they helped right much in those tight trees yesterday too. I know one thing I'm going to have to look into some body mounted sliders because my smittybilt sliders hit everything! Got a 2 foot gouge in the side of one of em.
I was using the fenders to bounce off trees lol. I got some minor body damage on the rear of the tub when I got sideways on a hill climb and ended up on a tree. It was slick as hell out there once the ground thawed out.
Jimmyfnly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #7863
Ljcrawler05
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I was using the fenders to bounce off trees lol. I got some minor body damage on the rear of the tub when I got sideways on a hill climb and ended up on a tree. It was slick as hell out there once the ground thawed out.
If it's the hill going up to that flat I did the same thing. I just didn't have the speed and ended up sliding basically into a tree didn't take any body damage just ripped my Bushwacker flat flare halfway off on the rear but it went right back fortunately enough. We had two guys damage front fenders... had a lot of rear diff scraping... destroyed softop.. dented windshield frame and some other minor stuff but still still a fun day
Unread 01-06-2014, 03:05 PM   #7864
Jimmyfnly
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

If it's the hill going up to that flat I did the same thing. I just didn't have the speed and ended up sliding basically into a tree didn't take any body damage just ripped my Bushwacker flat flare halfway off on the rear but it went right back fortunately enough. We had two guys damage front fenders... had a lot of rear diff scraping... destroyed softop.. dented windshield frame and some other minor stuff but still still a fun day
Yeah it was that hill and it was on my passenger side.
Two guy with us dented windshield frames and one cracked his windshield as well. Also had someone destroy there stock front fender from it going into tree.
It was still awesome though and I am really hoping to make the next one.
Unread 01-06-2014, 03:31 PM   #7865
Ljcrawler05
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Yeah it was that hill and it was on my passenger side.
Two guy with us dented windshield frames and one cracked his windshield as well. Also had someone destroy there stock front fender from it going into tree.
It was still awesome though and I am really hoping to make the next one.
How'd you manage to damage the passenger side? We all had problems off to the drivers side when we came through. When we got ran off about 4 o'clock they didn't have us go out that way off of the west loop rather they had us take one of the trails in the opposite direction. It was a totally different run going the other way. Overall it was a fun slick off camber run that I'm ready to do again
Unread 01-06-2014, 03:41 PM   #7866
Jimmyfnly
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:

How'd you manage to damage the passenger side? We all had problems off to the drivers side when we came through. When we got ran off about 4 o'clock they didn't have us go out that way off of the west loop rather they had us take one of the trails in the opposite direction. It was a totally different run going the other way. Overall it was a fun slick off camber run that I'm ready to do again
Idk exactly how it happened. I just know I slid sideways off the trail to the right and my backend ended up against a tree.
Unread 01-06-2014, 08:25 PM   #7867
Bobbyfullen

Here's mine

image-3245134734.jpg
Bobbyfullen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-06-2014, 09:57 PM   #7868
WestTNJK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Pics of my 05 with 33s.

image-2137838369.jpg

image-59613391.jpg
WestTNJK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2014, 07:10 AM   #7869
Tonellin
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Nice rubihara! What the hell is that front bumper?? Looks like it weighs a ton haha
Unread 01-07-2014, 11:02 AM   #7870
WestTNJK
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellin
Nice rubihara! What the hell is that front bumper?? Looks like it weighs a ton haha

image-67579469.jpg

image-1476862160.jpg

It's actually not as big as it looks. I don't know the brand, it was on the jeep when I bought it.
WestTNJK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2014, 11:11 AM   #7871
Tonellin
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestTNJK View Post
Attachment 977002

Attachment 977010

It's actually not as big as it looks. I don't know the brand, it was on the jeep when I bought it.
hmm interesting. I should have realized the license plate was covering up a winch plate. It looks very intricate for a home brew bumper but it's definitely not a design I've seen before
Unread 01-09-2014, 08:33 PM   #7872
rockphc
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Far too cold to go outside! But added winch, deleted PIAA lights up front and added windshield brackets since last post...
image-3790163766.jpg

Unread 01-09-2014, 08:47 PM   #7873
Jankoid
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Wheeling some private trails located near Uwharrie national forest.
Your LJ looks similar to mine, except mine is red. I was at the icebreaker as well (in the same group as LJcrawler), and one of the guys in my group actually thought your LJ was mine when he saw it the outpost. My LJ is still broken and waiting on me to fix it though, I was in my TJ at the icebreaker (khaki stretched TJ on Pitbull Rockers).

My LJ:

Jankoid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2014, 09:10 PM   #7874
couchburner
2005 LJ Wrangler 

From the recent round of snow...
image-956971908.jpg

couchburner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-09-2014, 09:36 PM   #7875
DezertTJ
Phrasing

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Recently put the winch and stubby on

Quote:
Iím very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany
DezertTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
lj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.