Lets see some Unlimited LJs - Page 461 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Lets see some Unlimited LJs

TJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCK

Unread 04-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #6901
JPcpa
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Cool lineup. What percent of the total employees have jeeps ?

JPcpa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #6902
ospreyfe55
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPcpa
Cool lineup. What percent of the total employees have jeeps ?
Well earlier in the day there was a few more but they left after the second pic was taken. The last time we did something like this we had 14! That wasn't including the other model jeeps! There is roughly 80 in the squadron and If I had to guess at least 25% of us have a jeep of some kind, and close to 20% of us drive wranglers or CJ's. Also behind the yellow JK there is a J10 with a diesel upgrade! I know with the weather being the way it is here in the pan handle, I have seen a ton of jeeps on base.
ospreyfe55 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #6903
ih8pepl73
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Latest pics... (Sorry, no action shots yet...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_TwStD_1 View Post
Procrastination's a lot like masturbation. It's all fun and games until you realize you're only screwing yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealKTrain View Post
The lines on half doors make extra sex compared to full doors
ih8pepl73 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2013, 11:51 PM   #6904
krughzn
Welcome to The Rock

2005 LJ Wrangler 

I got to do some wheeling yesterday.

krughzn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #6905
shocku992
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I can finally contribute after browsing though all 461 pages!

shocku992 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2013, 06:43 AM   #6906
madska636
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I will contribute, bought my 05 LJ last summer with 79k km's on the odometer. Has the 6spd and is bone stock other than the moabs with 235/85 (32") truxus mts i picked up on the weekend.

madska636 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2013, 09:58 AM   #6907
TFERV
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by madska636
Has the 6spd and is bone stock other than the moabs...
It has an aftermarket top
TFERV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2013, 01:02 PM   #6908
MiWranglers
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by madska636 View Post
I will contribute, bought my 05 LJ last summer with 79k km's on the odometer. Has the 6spd and is bone stock other than the moabs with 235/85 (32") truxus mts i picked up on the weekend.
Congrats...Nice looking LJ! Your soft-top looks stock to me unless TFERV sees something I'm missing...I need new glasses so I wouldn't be surprised. I'm speculating he may be basing his observation on the side windows. 2004 LJ's side windows don't have the cross-support sailcloth strip...they're a solid, undivided plastic window. Jeep deployed the style you have from the factory starting mostly on 2005 models. I presume they added the side-strip to the side windows to minimize rubbing on the bow and try reducing the suck-in effect while driving higher speeds with windows down.

Based on the painted fender flares, looks like your model is what they called the H-package. Do you have an offset-color center dashboard trim and two-tone/embroidered seats? I think the H-package also came with the chrome grill applique, too.

All 2.5 years of the LJs are good years in my book but I do think the 2005s are somewhat unique with a couple little items like a rubber insert in the bottom of the center dash tray to keep small items from sliding around, rubber inserts in the bottoms of the rear cupholders, and under-hood sound insulation.

Looks like you got a good find. Enjoy your prize and treat her well!
MiWranglers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2013, 01:14 PM   #6909
madska636
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiWranglers View Post
Congrats...Nice looking LJ! Your soft-top looks stock to me unless TFERV sees something I'm missing...I need new glasses so I wouldn't be surprised. I'm speculating he may be basing his observation on the side windows. 2004 LJ's side windows don't have the cross-support sailcloth strip...they're a solid, undivided plastic window. Jeep deployed the style you have from the factory starting mostly on 2005 models. I presume they added the side-strip to the side windows to minimize rubbing on the bow and try reducing the suck-in effect while driving higher speeds with windows down.

Based on the painted fender flares, looks like your model is what they called the H-package. Do you have an offset-color center dashboard trim and two-tone/embroidered seats? I think the H-package also came with the chrome grill applique, too.

All 2.5 years of the LJs are good years in my book but I do think the 2005s are somewhat unique with a couple little items like a rubber insert in the bottom of the center dash tray to keep small items from sliding around, rubber inserts in the bottoms of the rear cupholders, and under-hood sound insulation.

Looks like you got a good find. Enjoy your prize and treat her well!
Hey thanks for the info, and yes i have two tone seats and chrome grill etc. I'm very happy with the Jeep and plan on keeping it for a very very long time. My wife will never let me sell it
madska636 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2013, 01:43 PM   #6910
Aristotle113
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiWranglers
Mine is an '04 and it has all of those things. Seems odd the PO would add such tiny things and nothing else- did they start that in late '04, maybe?
Aristotle113 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2013, 01:54 PM   #6911
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristotle113 View Post

Mine is an '04 and it has all of those things. Seems odd the PO would add such tiny things and nothing else- did they start that in late '04, maybe?
Mine has a build date of Dec '04. It has all those items as well. I bet they started it during the 2004 calendar year, if not at the beginning of the LJ run.
JF taught me that the 2.5L, Ax-5 and D35 together are so powerful that angels weep when I shift into 4LO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
The only thing a bicycle inner tube is good for, is tying a knot in the end of when you run out of condoms.
mike_dippert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2013, 02:06 PM   #6912
TFERV
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiWranglers
Congrats...Nice looking LJ! Your soft-top looks stock to me unless TFERV sees something I'm missing...I need new glasses so I wouldn't be surprised. I'm speculating he may be basing his observation on the side windows. 2004 LJ's side windows don't have the cross-support sailcloth strip...they're a solid, undivided plastic window. Jeep deployed the style you have from the factory starting mostly on 2005 models.
I am basing that off of the divided side window. I have a solid window on my 04 LJ and my friend has a solid window on his 06 LJ. Could be though.
TFERV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2013, 02:08 PM   #6913
BimotaBruce
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Another "H-package" silver LJ.....from Moab last week
metalmashertrail3.jpg  
MetalCloak Overlines, 4" Currie springs & CA's, 1" BL, Rancho 9000's, 35" MTR's, D44's w/ARB's & 4.27's, RCV & Superior Axles, 241 TC, UCF TummyTuck, GenRight mini-boatside sliders DirtWorx bumpers, OR Fab sportcage, Viair OBA, Savvy GTS
BimotaBruce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2013, 02:38 PM   #6914
mike_dippert
hodophobic

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFERV View Post
I am basing that off of the divided side window. I have a solid window on my 04 LJ and my friend has a solid window on his 06 LJ. Could be though.
My '05 had a split OE window.
JF taught me that the 2.5L, Ax-5 and D35 together are so powerful that angels weep when I shift into 4LO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
The only thing a bicycle inner tube is good for, is tying a knot in the end of when you run out of condoms.
mike_dippert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2013, 02:48 PM   #6915
Mud Machine
Jeep Addict

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_dippert View Post
my '05 had a split oe window.
x2..........

Quote:
Does your gas tank overflow at the pump?
SUBMIT FORMAL COMPLAINT HERE!

2005 Rubicon LJ Unlimited - 4 1/2" BDS Suspension - 285/75/16 Toyo M/T's - 12,000# Winch - Ground Pounder Fab Rear Bumper - FabRieckAtions Custom Front Bumper - Overkill Engineering Tube Fenders - GR8 Half Top - Rock Hard Cage - Banks Monster Exhaust - 5.13 Gears - High Performance Flux Capacitor

1976 CJ-7 - 33" Super Swampers - BDS 4" Suspension - 6 Point Roll Cage
Mud Machine is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
lj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.