Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Lets see some Unlimited LJs

Tags
lj
3M views 10K replies 1K participants last post by  Lotuiert 
#1 ·
I'm playing with the idea of selling my TJ for an LJ. Show me some pictures of your LJs and tell me what lift and tires you have. Thanks.

#3 ·

#14 ·
XRussoX said:
Unlimited NEED 37s at least... 33s just look too small

Russo
If you are referring to mine I must actually need 40's since the pic is with 35's right now. Not 33's. Thanks for the advice. :teehee:

#15 ·
#18 ·
sycotik said:
Here is mine. I have some ACOS to level the front out whenever I get home.

Thanks for posting.

I really like the 33x10.5s on the unlimited. I think that looks about perfect for what I would do. Who ever said they need 37's to look good I'd have to disagree with. Look again and 33sUnlimited. He has 35's. I think 33"-35" is about perfect. But for me it will be 33's if I get the Unlimited. Thanks again for all the pictures guys. Keep them coming.

By the way. 33Unlimited how is the paint holding up on the Ravines?

#20 · (Edited)
Fargo said:
By the way. 33Unlimited how is the paint holding up on the Ravines?
They're holding up great. Couple scratches in the clear coat from being in the nasty stuff. No more damage than would happen to the stock rims.

My friends Canyons that we painted black are not doing as well though. He has some paint flaking off. It is attributed to improper prep work though. He was not willing to do the sanding/cleaning that I felt was required, and it's coming back to haunt him.

Moral of the story.......Spend the extra effort in prep!!!!

#21 ·

Stock suspension on 31's. Still debating a BB or 3" Full Traction Economy lift. Just don't know how awkward it would look with 3" and 31's.

:confused: x infinity

#22 ·
I haven't taken a pic of mine in like 6 months....so there are some changes since these pics.....I'll take some this week and repost.

#24 ·
Chief Cheddar said:
That's a nice LJ, Rocky. :thumbsup:
thanks a lot!:thumbsup:

#25 ·
4" of lift, 1.25" BL and 35's

Attachments

Reactions: LongJonSlvrFred
#26 ·
04 with 3.5" RE and 33x12.5x15's

Reactions: Jeeper44mag
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.