Let's see some Texas Wranglers - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Let's see some Texas Wranglers

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 04-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #31
Jackal01

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelikan View Post
Show us your Jeep and tell where your located. Here's mine from Tomball area:
Best looking Jeep here. I live in Tomball, too. Well, address is tball but I dont live in the city limits; just south.

Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2012, 10:17 PM   #32
tjdave214
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Magnolia
tjdave214 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2012, 11:39 PM   #33
sxysouthtx
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasTeaJ View Post
I haven't seen that YJ around town. Do you live on the Island?

obligatory photo... Same beach, not quite a Jeep especially not a wrangler but oh well.
I live right off of Encantada. Right behind bob hall. I just moved back into town two nights ago. I used to run a 2000 TJ running tube fenders up front and rear, rock sliders, and tub armor. Red and black grill. Can't miss it. Some old man is driving it around now.

I pulled out an F350 today for 50$ after he was talking trash on Jeeps. He drove by yelling at me and flipped me the bird, after he got stuck, I threw it in low and pulled him out. I would have done it for free if he would have kept his mouth shut.
Unread 04-13-2012, 11:40 PM   #34
sxysouthtx
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04Rubi97xj View Post
That beach pic is now my desktop background!
In a month or so when the water gets clear again and the seaweed goes away, I'll put up a better picture.
Unread 04-14-2012, 08:35 PM   #35
jrmason
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Greenville Texas checkin in!
image-282240615.jpg  
jrmason is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2012, 08:34 AM   #36
Fitch
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Mine's the white YJ in the middle. I just got it last week so hopefully I'll have new fender flares, bumper, and a winch on it this weekend.

My wife's uncle is on the left with his 82 CJ7 and her grandfather's is the TJ on the right.

Fitch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2012, 08:40 AM   #37
hawksfan
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDaveX View Post
Seahawk Jeep in Texas. That is great!
thanks, isn't easy sometimes.....
hawksfan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #38
robinmcj
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Hawksfan. I taught Earl Thomas, the Seahawks Safety. I see him around town here all the time. His house isn't too far from mine. He is a local hero and there are a lot more Seahawk fans here than there used to be...
Unread 04-17-2012, 01:03 PM   #39
hawksfan
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinmcj View Post
Hey Hawksfan. I taught Earl Thomas, the Seahawks Safety. I see him around town here all the time. His house isn't too far from mine. He is a local hero and there are a lot more Seahawk fans here than there used to be...
get with me when he is in town, I wear his jersey now would love to get it signed. I have had season tix for the last 12 years. been living here for 5. only go up for the playoff games. i get a lot of compliments on the jeep, stuff is only on there for football season!!
hawksfan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2012, 02:48 PM   #40
jbriones
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabrogger
Victoria Texas here!

[/IMG]
I'm from Victoria but I live in San Antonio now.
image-3296177971.jpg  
jbriones is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2012, 02:55 PM   #41
bigcountry34
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Down in Cypress, Tx
bigcountry34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #42
robinmcj
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksfan View Post
get with me when he is in town, I wear his jersey now would love to get it signed. I have had season tix for the last 12 years. been living here for 5. only go up for the playoff games. i get a lot of compliments on the jeep, stuff is only on there for football season!!
Not a problem. I drive by his house daily. In fact, it is almost impossible not too...it is right by the High School. He is home right now. I saw him and his family at Chili's the other day. To us he is just another guy. Funny to watch him playing catch in his yard with friends. Right now, he is fixing his driveway because a big rain washed it away. He was a Great student...comes from a Good family too. I'm always proud to see my former students be successful.
Unread 04-17-2012, 08:13 PM   #43
dwbrown
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxysouthtx View Post

I pulled out an F350 today for 50$ after he was talking trash on Jeeps. He drove by yelling at me and flipped me the bird, after he got stuck, I threw it in low and pulled him out. I would have done it for free if he would have kept his mouth shut.
thats great. I charge by stupidity, if you manage to get a 4x4 stuck its $10, anything 2wd its $5. I guess I should charge more for arrogance. Oh, its free for a hot chicks #.
Unread 04-18-2012, 02:24 AM   #44
trw
2011 JK Wrangler 

It must be something with ford owners and their insecurity. I've had guy in fords yell obscenities about Jeeps at me before. I wouldn't even have pulled his *** out.

anyway, northwest side of Houston:

1978 Jeep CJ-7 - 304 V8, TH400 auto and quadratrac
2007 Jeep Liberty - Mother's Jeep, BFG ATs and....mud?
trw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #45
rmappelt
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Originally and currently in Dallas, TX. Spent 8 years down in Houston on the west side (not quite Katy).

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/my-93-yj-build-slow-low-cog-1229470/"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Navy"]My build: OuraYJ[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]
rmappelt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.