Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Lets see some silver lifted Unlimited LJs

26K views 34 replies 26 participants last post by  offroader80 
#1 ·
Just sold my FJ and YJ and got a LJ. Man I love this Jeep. Couldnt get a new one, just the thought of a mini van motor gave me the chills. But I have never had a stock truck so its time to lift this one. It has a BB on it now and 31s but LJs need 33s to me. Just have to decide which lift and which wheels. I am really thinking black wheels. My FJ had black AR teflon thugs and it was silver. I really like that combination but I need some more ideas. Thanks for the help.

#5 ·
#11 ·
3" BDS, 1" BL on 35 KM2s. The extra weight of the spare gives it a slight rake. I am going to install a 3/4" spacer to level it out.

#15 ·
Wow, just revisited this thread. It used to be so clean and nice.

Now:

It's better now.

#17 ·
Bought this one a couple months ago after selling my 2000 TJ Sport i owned for the past 5 years.
When i got it:

Here are a couple of mine since the, Snorkel removal (just for the summer) 4.5" BDS lift, 1.25" JKS body, Crown rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Poison Spyder Rockers and (5) 315 MTZ's on my stock wheels.

#18 ·
well this is a small club I'm happy to be in!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.