Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Lets see some custom license plates

104K views 236 replies 146 participants last post by  powerstroke01 
#1 ·
Well the Title says it all. Just ordered mine Saturday...RKCRAWLR :rofl:

#42 ·
I'm a tugboat captain. A gag on thuglife so my jerkoff buddies like to marker in an H when I'm not looking. Thought TUGJOB would be funny but worried I'd give the wrong impression. Lol. $50 one time here in MD if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Attachments

#56 ·
:2thumbsup:

We have been making regular trips to Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica commonly known as "Hedo" for the last 8 years hence the plate...

I wanted another one for my Mercedes Benz when I got it last year but they changed to the hideous new/old plate and I hate it.

#57 ·
ive been looking into getting a vanity plate...can't decide what to get. something with skiing. saw one that said MYSTEEZ and i thought it was good...not too sure but i will get one!

#61 ·
Haha!^^^ that's so wrong and hilarious. Can't believe that got through. Heard about a lady with a health food store denied LUVTOFU cuz they thought it was short for you know what.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

#70 ·
Don't have a picture but I've got WLD WLLY on the TJ and WLD WODY on the Wagoneer. I've had it since highschool. My friends call my willy and sometimes i'll do some pretty unexpected things... and since WLD WLLY can also be made into a sexual innuendo I decided to get WLD WODY on the wagoneer. I am still trying to decide on a plate for the Cummins I want to buy... I'm sure everyone sees where this is going...

#78 ·
Just Empty Every Pocket

#80 ·
Didn't have to wait. New plate design, ordered the week they came out. All version of crawler were already gone. My daughter just got ZOMBE on a Pet Friendly plate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.