Let's see the Accent colors you chose - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Let's see the Accent colors you chose

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 12-26-2010, 03:20 PM   #16
southernss
1998 TJ Wrangler 

i thought about painting my springs how doesthe paint hold up on them? peeling or cracking because of the movement of springs.

southernss is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-26-2010, 03:26 PM   #17
vanillathrilla
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerSpeed View Post
Although I do like the lime green accent on that blue. I would have to agree...what is the deal with Monster Energy drink stickers? There's probably a couple of trucks and a couple of dozen crotch rockets that have them around my town
Kawasaki actually produced a Monster Energy edition ZX6R, and then there are also aftermarket race plastics that are supposed to duplicate Monster's sponsored race team, but a lot of people just try to throw the stickers on there to achieve the same look. It's just a trend, just like anything else. It will eventually go away.
'99 TJ Sport | Rampage Frameless | 33x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR/K's | Poweraid TBS | Flowmaster 40 series | Herculined | 15% tint | LED interior lighting | AtoZ front/rear bumper | AtoZ tube rocker guards | Kenwood Excelon KDC-X993BT | Kicker 6.5's in soundbar | Alpine Type-R 4x6's in dash.
vanillathrilla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-26-2010, 03:30 PM   #18
OneLoud
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernss View Post
i thought about painting my springs how doesthe paint hold up on them? peeling or cracking because of the movement of springs.
I would also like to know this! I need to do a good clean up this spring, which will include painting some of the suspension components and I think that lime green would look good on my black.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/pay-forward-1091342/"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/pay-forward-1091342/[/URL]
^Check this thread out!!!^

"What is this? It's my car, it's a Prius. It literally feels like I'm riding around in a vigina right now!"
OneLoud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-27-2010, 10:36 AM   #19
scott5star

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red00Tj View Post
did a shop do the whole tear down and everything? and how much was it and what shop did it any info is appreciated i love it so much looks bad ***
Hey Red, sorry for the delay i just saw this. Yes, shop did the entire teardown and spray. The teardown and assymbly took the longest but I am stoked with the way it turned out. So far the stuff seems to be freaking tuff as he**
scott5star is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-27-2010, 10:43 AM   #20
DoctorTim
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Added some black to an almost entirely red jeep.

96 XJ, geared, 8.8, 5", 33s, dash
DoctorTim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #21
Oman Jeep
Web Wheeler

Red with black and chrome highlights

Pretty much my favourite look for any car.

I need to get a new soundbar cover... that's way too faded.
Oman Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-27-2010, 05:35 PM   #22
Gearhead231
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott5star View Post
Basic black and tan
WOW! that is a beautiful YJ. I would call it the B.A.V. Beach Assault Vehicle.
Cherokee Creto-This is my cherokee... there are many like it but this one is mine, I will love my cheroke form the day of ownership untill the day it dies, I promise to modd it and beat it after said mods... i promise to treat all other cherokee owners as family even though they are complete strangers.... and promise to jeep on forever
Gearhead231 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-27-2010, 09:09 PM   #23
budice21386
2006 TJ Wrangler 

White with gold & black

Unread 12-27-2010, 09:40 PM   #24
vanillathrilla
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oman Jeep View Post
Red with black and chrome highlights

Pretty much my favourite look for any car.

I need to get a new soundbar cover... that's way too faded.
Can you still hear your music with the soundbar on the outside of your windjammer setup?
'99 TJ Sport | Rampage Frameless | 33x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR/K's | Poweraid TBS | Flowmaster 40 series | Herculined | 15% tint | LED interior lighting | AtoZ front/rear bumper | AtoZ tube rocker guards | Kenwood Excelon KDC-X993BT | Kicker 6.5's in soundbar | Alpine Type-R 4x6's in dash.
vanillathrilla is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-27-2010, 09:56 PM   #25
TigerSpeed
2004 TJ Wrangler 

OP here...finaly have the pictures of mine as I described. It's krylon hammered black (turned out more charcoal) on a black jeep.

So far just on the chrome headlight bezels but started this thread to get more ideas. Great looking jeeps by the way guys. Keep it coming.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/tigerspeeds-build-thread-1142091/"][B][U][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]My Build Thread[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/B][/URL]
TigerSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2010, 02:55 PM   #26
Oman Jeep
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillathrilla View Post
Can you still hear your music with the soundbar on the outside of your windjammer setup?

Yeah but it is muffled... but unless it's extremely hot or windy I usually have the rear window unzipped and just the mesh screen in place (can't be removed) and then you can hear it no problems.

Of course at 90 mph with mud tires and single ply canvas and Wrangler aerodynamics, you can't hear anything

But at slower speeds, sure, no problem.

I wouldn't consider flipping them around inside - too much headroom lost.
Oman Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2010, 03:54 PM   #27
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Also used the Krylon Hammered Black to give it a gunmetal look and orange on the wheels.
Camo Deere is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2010, 06:36 PM   #28
OneLoud
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oman Jeep View Post
Yeah but it is muffled... but unless it's extremely hot or windy I usually have the rear window unzipped and just the mesh screen in place (can't be removed) and then you can hear it no problems.

Of course at 90 mph with mud tires and single ply canvas and Wrangler aerodynamics, you can't hear anything

But at slower speeds, sure, no problem.

I wouldn't consider flipping them around inside - too much headroom lost.
90 mph in a lifted wrangler? Wow, mine can't go that fast but even if it could I don't think I would feel safe doing it.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/pay-forward-1091342/"]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/pay-forward-1091342/[/URL]
^Check this thread out!!!^

"What is this? It's my car, it's a Prius. It literally feels like I'm riding around in a vigina right now!"
OneLoud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2010, 07:02 PM   #29
jeepinmichguy_
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLoud View Post
90 mph in a lifted wrangler? Wow, mine can't go that fast but even if it could I don't think I would feel safe doing it.
Yours can go that fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoogieman View Post
Jeepinmichguy is a jerk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrblaine View Post
How about this, if you had the Jeep Spirit, you wouldn't abuse the rest of us trying to enjoy a nice day out wheeling by bringing your brokeass broken down junkyard crap out to play where it can't handle it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepForum123 View Post
you all have nice rigs, stop being f****** a**holes.
jeepinmichguy_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-28-2010, 07:55 PM   #30
Camo Deere
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepinmichguy_ View Post
Yours can go that fast.
I wonder why so many people can't keep their Jeep above 65 mph.. Mine drives the same going 60 or going 85, just burns a lot more gas..

And Oman get some black Duplicolor vinyl spray paint for your soundbar, I've used it on my previously tan soft doors and after months of use I have no fading issues at all.
Camo Deere is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.