Just got this last week!! What do yall think?! - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Just got this last week!! What do yall think?!

JKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Closed Thread
Unread 11-03-2013, 08:47 AM   #61
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGLT56 View Post

You know. You can pick up a jk for 15-20k used. 20-22k new. They're some TJ/ljs going for that price with more miles...so I stopped reading when you said its a rich mans jeep.
Most of us are smart enuf not to spend 15-20K on a toy that needs a build budget. For 20k, I'd buy a rust-free TJ for about 6-8k and use the other 12-14k for upgrades. I would not spend 20k+ to be at ground zero
10 years from now, I would not spend 6-8k for a JK, I'd buy a TJ still.

Unread 11-03-2013, 09:15 AM   #62
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Now I realize you guys are arguing about YJs. They are an animal all their own, which are loved by the owners who found the benefits of their all-leaf setup. I personally am an XJ lover, who also owns a ZJ. I prefer the rear leaf stability over the flexy all-coil setup.
If someone came and offered me a JK for a price I could afford, I'd consider it...but would continue to pour the build money into the XJ. As it stands, I'm 10k+ into my XJ and I am pretty careful with what I do with it. But for 5k I could own my buddy's TJ on 33's and have a toy I'd be willing to tear up.
How many JK's have you seen rigged to the hilt, and said to yourself, "Man, if that thing was mine, I certainly wouldn't take the chance of wrapping it around a tree, or rolling it."

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.