Just got this last week!! What do yall think?! - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Just got this last week!! What do yall think?!

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFAlloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Closed Thread
Unread 11-03-2013, 08:47 AM   #61
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGLT56 View Post

You know. You can pick up a jk for 15-20k used. 20-22k new. They're some TJ/ljs going for that price with more miles...so I stopped reading when you said its a rich mans jeep.
Most of us are smart enuf not to spend 15-20K on a toy that needs a build budget. For 20k, I'd buy a rust-free TJ for about 6-8k and use the other 12-14k for upgrades. I would not spend 20k+ to be at ground zero
10 years from now, I would not spend 6-8k for a JK, I'd buy a TJ still.

Unread 11-03-2013, 09:15 AM   #62
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Now I realize you guys are arguing about YJs. They are an animal all their own, which are loved by the owners who found the benefits of their all-leaf setup. I personally am an XJ lover, who also owns a ZJ. I prefer the rear leaf stability over the flexy all-coil setup.
If someone came and offered me a JK for a price I could afford, I'd consider it...but would continue to pour the build money into the XJ. As it stands, I'm 10k+ into my XJ and I am pretty careful with what I do with it. But for 5k I could own my buddy's TJ on 33's and have a toy I'd be willing to tear up.
How many JK's have you seen rigged to the hilt, and said to yourself, "Man, if that thing was mine, I certainly wouldn't take the chance of wrapping it around a tree, or rolling it."

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.