Just got this last week!! What do yall think?! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Just got this last week!! What do yall think?!

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaJK Front Axle Truss

Closed Thread
Unread 11-03-2013, 12:53 AM   #46
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahreno View Post
If you are going to wheel it , I would change out the side steps to rock rails.By the way , don't listen to the idiots with their crappy Yjs . It's the stupid square headlights that makes them so offended.They are also cheap to buy and they are jealous.YJ stands for , why a Jeep . Go have fun with your Jeep , don't go off trail , and always pack out what you bring in.Also go to Tread Lightly !.com and see what they have to say .
Speak for yourself tard. I wouldn't trade my YJ for a jk ever. Actually, I would, then sell it and buy another YJ, then put a down payment on a house.

PS jk stands for just kidding, it's not a real Jeep :-)

ashland82391 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2013, 12:55 AM   #47
dahreno

See the moron above ^ ? , I told you they were offended . He just wishes he had they money to buy one !He has a rusted out piece of crap .
dahreno is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2013, 12:56 AM   #48
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
See the moron above ^ ? , I told you they were offended . He just wishes he had they money to buy one !
Your funny, if I wanted a jk I'd buy a jk.
Unread 11-03-2013, 01:07 AM   #49
dahreno

Thank you , I know I'm funny. See , the kid gets a new Jeep and you have to treat him like crap . If you are not a kid , you act like one .You also can't take what you dish out . Your Jeep is still a piece o crap !
Unread 11-03-2013, 01:18 AM   #50
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Thank you , I know I'm funny. See , the kid gets a new Jeep and you have to treat him like crap . If you are not a kid , you act like one .You also can't take what you dish out . Your Jeep is still a piece o crap !
Lol your a tard. I'm not attacking the kid, I'm attacking all the dildos that think there jks are some kind of God. It's a nice vehicle to drive to the store. There are some hardcore jeepers that own jks, but most are sissies that think there bad *** offroaders because they have a nice wad of cash to throw at there Jeep. You can say what you want about my Jeep, it gets the damn job done and doesn't look back.
Unread 11-03-2013, 01:35 AM   #51
dahreno

How would you know what they wheel like ? They have more power than yours , stronger frame , better axles , more articulation , more room , more comfortable. And they have round headlights LOL ! I know if you ever wheeled one for any time at all , you would change your mind , and you know it .
Unread 11-03-2013, 01:38 AM   #52
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
How would you know what they wheel like ? They have more power than yours , stronger frame , better axles , more articulation , more room , more comfortable. And they have round headlights LOL ! I know if you ever wheeled one for any time at all , you would change your mind , and you know it .
How can you make an assumption like that? You have no idea who I am or what I've done. I've had plenty of time with jks, in and out. All I can say is fat pig and high centered all day... I'll leave it at that. Good day sir :-)
Unread 11-03-2013, 01:56 AM   #53
dahreno

It's been fun , the point is , everybody thinks their Jeep is the best . A good driver can out wheel a bad driver any day of the week .I like all Jeeps because they can take you to places you can't go with other cars.I actually have two Jeeps and one of them is alot older than yours.They are both heavily built . I wheel every week end with all kinds of Jeeps and some are like yours , and some are like the OPs. It's not how much you have into it , It's not about what kind of Jeep , or how much you have into it , it;s about having fun , making new friends and memories of good times ! You have a good night sir !
Unread 11-03-2013, 07:15 AM   #54
Yesfan70
2004 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeHoncho88 View Post
8 years in and people still hating on the JK. LOL go figure.........
8 years in and it's still YJ owners doing the hating. Go figure. You would think they would be the most humble of all Jeep owners.

That black JKU looks good. I'm not a fan of those wheels, or black wheels in general, but it's not my Jeep either.
Blue Jeep Club Member #193

Only in a Jeep...
Yesfan70 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2013, 07:36 AM   #55
TCrow2

Are this many people really that truely concerned about the shape of their headlights?

I just don't believe 95% of the bull**** I read on here every day. Every anti-yj arguement I see comes down to you have square headlights and you can't afford a 40k$ new car, that you plan to use offroad.

I have a yj and I think a lot of jks are cool. That being said most jk owners bought a jeep for the image or whatever other reason that tickles their fancy, then found out about the wheeling side of it from the internet, and have their heads full of this superiority **** that goes back and forth online all day. If you're really going to compare dicks here, the certainly a lot more early model jeep owners that are concerned about having fun and not proving their shiny jeep is better because they payed literally 10x as much.
TCrow2 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-03-2013, 08:12 AM   #56
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahreno
It's been fun , the point is , everybody thinks their Jeep is the best . A good driver can out wheel a bad driver any day of the week .I like all Jeeps because they can take you to places you can't go with other cars.I actually have two Jeeps and one of them is alot older than yours.They are both heavily built . I wheel every week end with all kinds of Jeeps and some are like yours , and some are like the OPs. It's not how much you have into it , It's not about what kind of Jeep , or how much you have into it , it;s about having fun , making new friends and memories of good times ! You have a good night sir !
Go play in traffic you ****ing troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCrow2
I just don't believe 95% of the bull**** I read on here every day. Every anti-yj arguement I see comes down to you have square headlights and you can't afford a 40k$ new car, that you plan to use offroad.

If you're really going to compare dicks here, the certainly a lot more early model jeep owners that are concerned about having fun and not proving their shiny jeep is better because they payed literally 10x as much.
That's the only argument they have because they are brand new to off roading and many of them don't have the knowledge to form any other thought. I am new too, but that doesn't mean I hate JK's because I drive a YJ. Which, I don't care that it has square headlights. I do think they look better than round though and I'll leave it at that, personal preference.

I bought my Jeep for literally $200 and it has taken me everywhere I have asked it to. When I can pick up a JK for under a $1000 and have as much fun with it as I do my YJ, I will. I could never justify buying a new one to beat on though. I find that idea silly and foolish but I do recognize the people that do that are in a great position in life and I applaud them for that. I'd never buy one for air conditioning or how comfortable they are either. If I care about those things, i should just stay inside.
Unread 11-03-2013, 08:19 AM   #57
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I think the JK is a jk(joke) cuz of their size. Those of us who have years worth of mods into our rigs and we're still astounded at the cost of our remaining "to do" list. The JK is a rich mans Jeep that's meant to be the size of a Hummer. If you can afford D60's, 38" tires and all the goodies, I see where they are one hell of a rig. But by the time JK's become oldschool like a YJ, they will likely rot in the JY cuz it's so much cheaper/logical to build a YJ/XJ/TJ. Ya,ya, lift kits cost the same, blah blah blah. But what about the broken/worn out parts due to their size. What about the dented rockers(due to the previously mentioned hi-centering). What about the electronically controlled everything.
$$$ 33's are a large expense to most of us and a JK has room for 33's damn near stock and doesn't even look all that impressive. And by the time they are impressive, they're almost not street legal.
Unread 11-03-2013, 08:26 AM   #58
NYGLT56
Your Local Body Builder
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by S8NNG8
I think the JK is a jk(joke) cuz of their size. Those of us who have years worth of mods into our rigs and we're still astounded at the cost of our remaining "to do" list. The JK is a rich mans Jeep that's meant to be the size of a Hummer. If you can afford D60's, 38" tires and all the goodies, I see where they are one hell of a rig. But by the time JK's become oldschool like a YJ, they will likely rot in the JY cuz it's so much cheaper/logical to build a YJ/XJ/TJ. Ya,ya, lift kits cost the same, blah blah blah. But what about the broken/worn out parts due to their size. What about the dented rockers(due to the previously mentioned hi-centering). What about the electronically controlled everything. $$$ 33's are a large expense to most of us and a JK has room for 33's damn near stock and doesn't even look all that impressive. And by the time they are impressive, they're almost not street legal.
You know. You can pick up a jk for 15-20k used. 20-22k new. They're some TJ/ljs going for that price with more miles...so I stopped reading when you said its a rich mans jeep.
Unread 11-03-2013, 08:31 AM   #59
TCrow2

Or a perfect yj with under 100k miles for 4000$
Unread 11-03-2013, 08:33 AM   #60
TCrow2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCrow2 View Post
Or a perfect yj with under 100k miles for 4000$
Whatever a perfect yj may be...
Great condition rather.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.