Just got this last week!! What do yall think?! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Just got this last week!! What do yall think?!

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Closed Thread
Unread 11-02-2013, 06:24 PM   #31
RobbieWheeles

Thanks bro!! Yeah post them up when you get it!!

Unread 11-02-2013, 06:31 PM   #32
Tonellin
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Holy crap Gecko and Blackjeep05 in the same thread....I don't think either of their transfer cases have even seen 4hi
Unread 11-02-2013, 08:24 PM   #33
Psycho-X-Jeep
Free hugs <<< just ask!

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieWheeles View Post
Thanks guys, I'm defiantly liking the ideas for this, I'll try to upload more pictures later, like I said I'm all new Into the jeep life, I'm only 17 and my birthday is next week and this is what my dad got me, I've got it in the shop right now, I've got a store putting a touch screen radio and 2 10's in the back right now, I get it back tomorrow
Is your dad looking to adopt a 32 year old man?
Unread 11-02-2013, 08:40 PM   #34
RobbieWheeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho-X-Jeep
Is your dad looking to adopt a 32 year old man?
hahahahahaha yeah we will see what we can do hahahahahaha
Unread 11-02-2013, 08:55 PM   #35
4bt_cj7

That's funny
Unread 11-02-2013, 10:49 PM   #36
ashland82391
Out of money yet...Yup!

1993 YJ Wrangler 

Some square head lights and leaf springs. Other then that there's not much you can do for her brother. Sorry for your loss :-)
Unread 11-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #37
MikeHoncho88
2013 JK Wrangler 

8 years in and people still hating on the JK. LOL go figure.

OP I like the rig, looks good. I think your front bumper might be light one winch though.
Unread 11-02-2013, 11:04 PM   #38
NYGLT56
Your Local Body Builder
2003 TJ Wrangler 

You know. I hated on the jk. The whole 9 yards. After I've been out with them, seen how they are modified. All I can say is damn. I wish I had a 4 door, on 40s with a Hemi that can cruise across the country in comfort with. Whilst hauling my groceries and supplies needed for a week long trip. And having room for company too. Name a TJ, yj, Cj capable of that. Also. They're *****ing off road. More capable out of box than any jeep. And more capable in the aspect of making ridiculous with the smallest modifications. IMO best wrangler thus far. And I'm not the only one who thinks that. Look at all the big name companies out there. What are they building. They're sure as hell not building yjs.

Rant off. Too the op. Looks good man. 2" and some bigger tires will do the trick.
Unread 11-02-2013, 11:07 PM   #39
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGLT56
You know. I hated on the jk. The whole 9 yards. After I've been out with them, seen how they are modified. All I can say is damn. I wish I had a 4 door, on 40s with a Hemi that can cruise across the country in comfort with. Whilst hauling my groceries and supplies needed for a week long trip. And having room for company too. Name a TJ, yj, Cj capable of that. Also. They're *****ing off road. More capable out of box than any jeep. And more capable in the aspect of making ridiculous with the smallest modifications. IMO best wrangler thus far. And I'm not the only one who thinks that. Look at all the big name companies out there. What are they building. They're sure as hell not building yjs.
Pretty sure PSC just rebuilt their 89 YJ. Look at all the guys who run comps I can tell you they are mainly YJ's and TJ's. Remember Cj's and YJ's were wheeling the same trails As the JK's decades ago with smaller tires.
Unread 11-02-2013, 11:12 PM   #40
NYGLT56
Your Local Body Builder
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ
Pretty sure PSC just rebuilt their 89 YJ. Look at all the guys who run comps I can tell you they are mainly YJ's and TJ's. Remember Cj's and YJ's were wheeling the same trails As the JK's decades ago with smaller tires.
They're mainly yjs and tjs because they're beaten old cars. They can be trashed, and probably were beforehand. No body's going to ruin a new jk. Not yet at least.

Also. The fact that an old Cj can run the same trail on small tires means jack ****. That's driver. I've seen a X jk outrun a 4" lift TJ rubicon on 35s. All taking about taking lines and knowing your stuff. The difference is. You'll be much more comfortable in a jk vs a cj. And that I know for a fact.
Unread 11-02-2013, 11:20 PM   #41
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

It's okay guys. We will all hate the new Wranglers when 2016 rolls around.

I will say, I don't believe JK's will be holding up as well when they are in their 20's. Owner maintenance is key of course, but I just can't see it. Why? Because this is the internet and I'm clearly right.

OP, your Jeep looks good. If you don't have a job already, get one and pay for your own gas. Builds character I think. Something like that anyhow.
Unread 11-02-2013, 11:29 PM   #42
Sparrows
It's coming...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellin View Post
Holy crap Gecko and Blackjeep05 in the same thread....I don't think either of their transfer cases have even seen 4hi
Pretty much this^^^

And yeah, no offense but that thing screams "mall crawler."
I like the black on black, but black doesn't hold up to wheeling very well. Ever little pine needle leaves a life long scar.

Tom knows his stuff. Show some respect to a guy that's been wheeling Jeeps since before a lot of you were born.

Cheers
Unread 11-02-2013, 11:40 PM   #43
RobbieWheeles

Haha guys I just hit a deer about 45 mins ago on the passenger side door and it didn't even do anything!!!
Unread 11-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #44
RobbieWheeles

My dad got the guy to bring my jeep back about 2 hours ago cause he finished with it, so we took it riding down dirties and a doe jumped out and hit it
Unread 11-03-2013, 12:37 AM   #45
dahreno

If you are going to wheel it , I would change out the side steps to rock rails.By the way , don't listen to the idiots with their crappy Yjs . It's the stupid square headlights that makes them so offended.They are also cheap to buy and they are jealous.YJ stands for , why a Jeep . Go have fun with your Jeep , don't go off trail , and always pack out what you bring in.Also go to Tread Lightly !.com and see what they have to say .
Closed Thread

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.