Just got this last week!! What do yall think?! - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > Just got this last week!! What do yall think?!

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Closed Thread
Unread 11-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
RobbieWheeles
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 10
image-502872247.jpg Any ideas on what I can do to this to make it look better?

image-1845432684.jpg

RobbieWheeles is offline  
Unread 11-01-2013, 11:59 PM   #2
Psycho-X-Jeep
Free hugs <<< just ask!
 
Psycho-X-Jeep's Avatar
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 279
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieWheeles View Post
Attachment 807618 Any ideas on what I can do to this to make it look better?

Attachment 807634
Not my first choice of wheel, but Im digging the blacked out look. I had to get a white Jeep due to the Houston heat... But I do think black is bad ***. If you just want accessories for looks rather than function, then you are probably okay with leaving it as is. Or... Smoked out marker lights? Trucklights or JW Speaker headlights? LED taillights?
__________________
Call me Eddo
09 JKUR - Daily Driver... Prob not for long!
06 Nissan Xterra... Too many mods to list
Psycho-X-Jeep is offline  
Unread 11-02-2013, 12:46 AM   #3
Jam86
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tracy, California
Posts: 502
Trim fenders and front bumper
Jam86 is offline  
Unread 11-02-2013, 12:47 AM   #4
Jam86
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tracy, California
Posts: 502
Replace stock radio antenna with I believe theyre called antenna x
Jam86 is offline  
Unread 11-02-2013, 05:25 AM   #5
bap
Registered User
1992 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: olive hill, ky
Posts: 18
square headlight conversion would be a start...otherwise like said above smoked out marker light,s, then build it for how you wheel it..
bap is offline  
Unread 11-02-2013, 08:37 AM   #6
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur
 
Tom95YJ's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 8,205
Meh, Just another Mall Crawler JKU............ Once it gets some rock rash on the bumpers, frame, wheels, axles, and control arms I will approve then
__________________
'89 YJ The Smurf Build Thread
'99 XJ Black Betty Build Thread
Tom95YJ is offline  
Unread 11-02-2013, 08:42 AM   #7
GeckoFun
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bedford, NY
Posts: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ
Meh, Just another Mall Crawler JKU............ Once it gets some rock rash on the bumpers, frame, wheels, axles, and control arms I will approve then
Cause we all wish we had an 18 year old TJ. What's the blue book on that ? $700?
GeckoFun is offline  
Unread 11-02-2013, 08:45 AM   #8
phottomatt
Registered User
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Havertown, PA
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by bap View Post
square headlight conversion would be a start...otherwise like said above smoked out marker light,s, then build it for how you wheel it..
LOL, it's cool to be square.

To the OP Nice rig, I like the front bumper, if you wheel it you will probably find those wheels aren't very good but the do look nice on there.

Please wave.
__________________
2010 Flame Red Sahara, Rough Country stubby bumper/winch, Body Armor rock sliders, stiff spring mod and RC 2.5" series II spacer lift (~3.5" total lift), 33X12.5 Duratracs on 15" MB72s.
2007 Grand Cherokee Limited, Red Rock, 5.7L HEMI
phottomatt is offline  
Unread 11-02-2013, 08:48 AM   #9
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur
 
Tom95YJ's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 8,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFun
Cause we all wish we had an 18 year old TJ. What's the blue book on that ? $700?
Lol you obviously don't know your Jeeps or how to count lmao ! Here is a little math lesson for you : 2013-1989 = 24 NOT 18 Jeep lesson: YJ = 87-95 TJ = 97-06. The amount of Money a jeep is worth has nothing to do with anything. I could put the amount you spend a month in payments into my YJ and it will be built one hell of a lot stronger and be far more capable for 1/3 the cost of a JK and building one not to mention Real Jeeps have Steel grilles
__________________
'89 YJ The Smurf Build Thread
'99 XJ Black Betty Build Thread
Tom95YJ is offline  
Unread 11-02-2013, 09:34 AM   #10
madmikey
Registered User
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Sturgeon Falls,Ont.,CANADA
Posts: 525
nice
__________________
BEER
Now cheaper then gas!
Drink,don't drive
madmikey is offline  
Unread 11-02-2013, 09:49 AM   #11
GeckoFun
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bedford, NY
Posts: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom95YJ
Lol you obviously don't know your Jeeps or how to count lmao ! Here is a little math lesson for you : 2013-1989 = 24 NOT 18 Jeep lesson: YJ = 87-95 TJ = 97-06. The amount of Money a jeep is worth has nothing to do with anything. I could put the amount you spend a month in payments into my YJ and it will be built one hell of a lot stronger and be far more capable for 1/3 the cost of a JK and building one not to mention Real Jeeps have Steel grilles
All the things you could be doing..., but aren't . I didn't know people bought vehicles based on "strength", whatever the hell that means. Keep telling yourself your busted old Jeep is more capable than a Jk , we will all just have to suffer driving our "fake" jeeps.
GeckoFun is offline  
Unread 11-02-2013, 09:57 AM   #12
S8NNG8
Registered User
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Helena, Montana
Posts: 3,775
I believe there's a reason for the JK. That's the text abbr. for joke
__________________
D3<!L!>3D
S8NNG8 is offline  
Unread 11-02-2013, 10:05 AM   #13
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur
 
Tom95YJ's Avatar
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 8,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeckoFun
All the things you could be doing..., but aren't . I didn't know people bought vehicles based on "strength", whatever the hell that means. Keep telling yourself your busted old Jeep is more capable than a Jk , we will all just have to suffer driving our "fake" jeeps.
Yea your right you JK is more capable then my yj. When it comes to hauling groceries, and draining your bank account. Funny thing is I don't understand why my YJ is busted everything works it's rust free the top does not leak like jk tops I doubt all the electronics will still work. They don't have issues with transmissions overhearing and catching fire like JK's has not to mention I have an AMC engine not a minivan engine. We will see how well the caravan holds up in 24 years probably not a good as my busted yj
__________________
'89 YJ The Smurf Build Thread
'99 XJ Black Betty Build Thread
Tom95YJ is offline  
Unread 11-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #14
CTfirefighter
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 22
I bet the OP is sure happy he joined this site now.....
CTfirefighter is offline  
Unread 11-02-2013, 10:45 AM   #15
RobbieWheeles
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTfirefighter
I bet the OP is sure happy he joined this site now.....
haha well it's interesting to see!!
RobbieWheeles is offline  




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.