JK 4 door Before and after with 2.5-3 inch lift with 33s - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General Jeep Forums > Jeep Picture Requests > JK 4 door Before and after with 2.5-3 inch lift with 33s

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 02-15-2014, 04:05 PM   #1
bearnsology

JK 4 door Before and after with 2.5-3 inch lift with 33s

It be really cool if someone could show a before and after. I am interested in seeing that .

bearnsology is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2014, 07:29 PM   #2
Kdeome
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Won't 33s with a 3" lift look... small? IMO 32s look "standard" on a JK with no lift.

Sorry no pics from me.
Kdeome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2014, 07:54 PM   #3
YJjeeper90

That will look way to small my uncle runs 37s on his 3 inch lift he has a jk 4 door it made 35s look small
YJjeeper90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2014, 10:59 AM   #4
amccosley

Here's my 2013 with 2.5 inch lift and 315/70r17
image-1047182343.jpg

amccosley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2014, 08:24 PM   #5
gsauceman
2008 JK Wrangler 

Before and after. After has 2.5 RC spacer lift with 17" KMC spy's and 33" fierce attitude tires. People have their own opinions but I love this setup.
image-704480056.jpg

image-160883426.jpg

gsauceman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.