Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Jeep snow pics

844K views 4K replies 1K participants last post by  maecy 
#1 ·
looking for some pics or vids of your jeeps in the snow. hoping to land a jeep before snow season and this should motivate me some. either XJ or YJ or TJ.

#4 ·
The Blizzard of 2009 ~ North Carolina style... you'd be amazed how many people were still in ditches after about 2 inches of snow.

Reactions: courier
#5 ·
The Blizzard of 2009 ~ North Carolina style... you'd be amazed how many people were still in ditches after about 2 inches of snow.
Blizzard?:rofl:

Come on up to Maine and visit!:cheers2:

#7 ·
[YT][/YT]

#11 ·
This was a cold trip back in Dec. Snow and alot of ice...

4" thick ice:

#24 ·
Same here! I got to hang with my buddy in his 01 TJ during a few snowy days last winter. We were going 55mph - the posted speed limit on the local main highway/road and everyone else was doing 30. Loved it. Later he let me take it for a spin [literally] and I'll tell ya.. 2wd donuts are awesome! :laugh: Cannot wait to let my TJ go out in the white stuff.

#28 ·
lost track of this topic, thought it was deleted....

finally picking up another jeep this week, hopefully it will be modestly done if (and when) snow arrives.

actually surprised there arent a lot more snow pics and movies for that matter. tried youtubing and googling snow jeep wheeling and didnt come up with very much at all.

when i had my wrangler, i'd say 80% of the time it was wheeling was in the snow, 10% just plain mud, and 10% just crawling hills. same with my last cherokee

bumping to stay alive and hopefully some new pictures and vids get posted

#40 ·
What's snow??? Seriously, great pictures, I hope to see more of yours and I will definitely add some of my own once Miami gets our first snow storm of the season

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.